• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I feel like if you are playing a 433 (for us anyway), you need someone running beyond the ball from midfield more often than Neves or Moutinho are going to do. I think we've looked most creative as a team in a 4231. Though it did cause us a lot of problems defensively as we struggled to find the balance properly. Gibbs-White's profile is exactly the type I'd have in that type of shape anyway with three midfielders. If we could guarantee he had a run of 10/15 games like that I'd bring him back (but we won't so shouldn't).
Renato Sanches really would've been perfect.

He's played 16 so far already...

It was because he was injured that we had a chance with him, as we are seeing now, we have no chance. A real shame.

He's played 16 so far already...

It was because he was injured that we had a chance with him, as we are seeing now, we have no chance. A real shame.

In France, nowhere near as physically demanding as over here and he picks up little niggly injuries all the time. He's a great footballer but he averages about 5/6 injuries per year and they aren't just a game missed it's usually 2/3.

I play (liberal interpretation) squash in Oakwood, he can back off 😃

Great to see him get some mainstream praise from a media personality like Neville. Sa is very much making some of the big hitters on this very forum eat humble pie. The bloke is quality - a bit of a nutter, but the game needs that type of personality - and he’s massively improved us.

Great to see him get some mainstream praise from a media personality like Neville. Sa is very much making some of the big hitters on this very forum eat humble pie. The bloke is quality - a bit of a nutter, but the game needs that type of personality - and he’s massively improved us.
Perhaps you'd like to take this moment to credit Jeff with the purchase ?

Needless sly dig number 70341 (yes I've counted them 😉). Whenever Deutsch has an opinion which proves to be incorrect, or is disagreed with the big hitters phrase gets wheeled out. I don't think he puts himself on this pedestal, just has an opinion and a robust defence of it. On this one, yes he was wrong. He or nobody else on here is a "big hitter" though

Ramsdale did look shit for the first half of last season but he's looking much better now.

He looks like a decent buy for arsenal, nowhere near as good as Sa though!

Top bantz, you'd fit in lovely with Yorkshire cricket before 2021.

Don't worry though Jinks I'm just taking the advice of your signature. 😘

People thought it was fit to personally insult Sa and call him names. I’m sure you can cope with me taking the piss a bit.

Unless different rules apply for different posters, of course. But we keep getting told that’s not a thing… ;)

For someone who doesn't take the Internet seriously, you don't half take the Internet seriously.

Same rules as for any player, if they play well they get praise, if they play poorly then they get criticised. When he's feigning injury which directly costs us a goal and he's passing the ball straight to the opposition six yards out, then the latter will apply.

In reality he doesn't have a huge amount to do, game by game. He's alright.

People thought it was fit to personally insult Sa and call him names. I’m sure you can cope with me taking the piss a bit.

Unless different rules apply for different posters, of course. But we keep getting told that’s not a thing… ;)
Again you hide behind people, just like big hitters. Don't be a coward

Again you hide behind people, just like big hitters. Don't be a coward
I’ve no idea what you’re on about, sorry. I wasn’t referring to any one specific person. You’re the one who named Dan, I didn’t. He wasn’t the only one who was critical of Sa.

Anyway, fun as this is, I’ll let you crack on.

I’ve no idea what you’re on about, sorry. I wasn’t referring to any one specific person. You’re the one who named Dan, I didn’t. He wasn’t the only one who was critical of Sa.

Anyway, fun as this is, I’ll let you crack on.

Disingenuous
/ˌdɪsɪnˈdʒɛnjʊəs/

adjective

1. not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
    "he was being somewhat disingenuous and cynical"

Back