• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Second worst team in the draw, down the road. Can’t complain

Would've took Southampton or Forest if we didnt get Charlton so I'll take that.

He’s definitely lost a bit of pace from what I’ve seen of him, doesn’t seem to breeze past players the way he has done in the past so now seems more of a big standard winger who can’t cross particularly well. Not ideal. I still look back at that purple patch he had where he was unplayable at times and wonder what happened.

He's talked to Mr part time from the Athletic. As there's one word difference in the quote here about Jeff Shi to the Athletic article I'm assuming he's pinched it from there (as Madeley specifically states he was talking to Silva via zoom).

He's talked to Mr part time from the Athletic. As there's one word difference in the quote here about Jeff Shi to the Athletic article I'm assuming he's pinched it from there (as Madeley specifically states he was talking to Silva via zoom).
He has probably done a couple of interviews with local press then.

Good of him to work his time around Steve's holidays though

Not being privvy to the inner workings of a football team, but how do you make that job last 40 hours a week?

You don't, it's made up, especially when we already have Matt Jackson doing a variation on the same theme.

He was originally supposed to be Head of all youth development wasn't he?

'He’s definitely lost a bit of pace from what I’ve seen of him, doesn’t seem to breeze past players the way he has done in the past so now seems more of a big standard winger who can’t cross particularly well. Not ideal. I still look back at that purple patch he had where he was unplayable at times and wonder what happened.' quote Carrotdude

He may benefit from the new fitness regime as JL is disappointed with fitness levels generally.

Last edited:
You don't, it's made up,
Poor Steve

I presume he taking some of the stuff from Sellars role on the Academy as Hobbs just seems to the be transfer guy now (as in he nods when JL says he wants a player)

Back