• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Its so strange that Fosun will rinse fans of their money but are so blase about losing potential millions in premier league positions.
Even relatively small increases in recurring revenue streams will be a priority for the PE guys. Their resilience may be based on a massive fragility (PL status), but it’s amazing how happy folks are to overlook the big things in due diligence.

Its so strange that Fosun will rinse fans of their money but are so blase about losing potential millions in premier league positions.
So how many extra places would that 20 million plus wages player have got you? Two ,three places, so you'd have gained less than five and a half million, if he did that extra three places for the next three seasons after this one, you're on a winner !

I don't know where the quote Bear put up came from I assume LL? The one telling part of that was planning for 17th bit. Financially that's the correct thing to do given the strategy, not amending it once it became clear our floor was higher says everything. They are happy to just stay up this season. My opinion is that won't change next or beyond.
Some of it was c+p from another forum, but it was Steve Madeley in The Athletic I believe.

It was all in LLs piece anyway.

And price increases are forever
It looks like PSR is going to the UEFA model of percentage of revenue rather than losses, so an open goal for whoever the new Vinny is and the 'loyal' fans on Twitter will lap it up without caring to work out that 22k 50 quids will hurt them individually a lot more than any material difference it makes to our ability to spend.

Last edited:
I ain't an accountant, so know limited, But some reports had us only 2 million under, how true that was who knows, but if true proves we were correct in our dealings.

I was told last year that there would be investment for the season coming.

What worries me is a 3 year cycle of Investment, and sales due to FFP, I guess if we have good lockup runs, Make Europe it will strengthen our financial ability

Has anyone purchased this yet? It's a 1319 piece building block set of Molineux.
I had one a couple of years back as a Christmas present. It's still in the box.

Has anyone purchased this yet? It's a 1319 piece building block set of Molineux.
I had one for Christmas the year before last.

You need tweezers for some bits as it’s REALLY small but I enjoyed building it. I love building Lego too though.

On our landing window, suffice to say I did not build it as when I was a child I got my lego built for me rather than do it myself.

Attachments

• IMG20240304102402.jpg
    IMG20240304102402.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
Commendable concession prices. You can tell who’s just posted an operating loss. Oh you can’t see all the pitch, we’ll knock off a quid.

IMG_9471.jpeg

I paid just over half of that for my son's u18 ticket last year

Hate that Forest and Blades are called "Nottingham" and "Sheffield" but its quite interesting.

Edit: and that they've effectively put league position twice 🙄

We are more like 110m now we know Cunha was in last season. Doesn't really show a fair picture based on 1 seasons spend though.

Burnley is the scary one

Who are Bournemouth going to be selling in the summer?

They've got some decent players tbf. Could see Solanke fetching some good money and his initial amortisation should be done by now. Zabarnyi has proved himself in the Premier League (if we hadn't given up on ambition I'd be interested in them both). I've liked the look of Scott and Outtara but they've both got issues with numbers which might prevent them from moving in the Summer

Solanke will make a pretty penny. Lloyd Kelly and Sinesterra will both be sought after

Back