• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I know they're not aimed at us but it'd be much more interesting/unusual to watch us play a Genoa/Vallecano/Genk type.

English versus Italian sides would obviously work really well in the right areas, but imagine this is created or supported by the Prem.

Barcelona trained on Pattingham Playing Fields prior to the game.
Several teams used to if they stayed at Patshull or the Mount. Most without permission and had their sessions cut short if Ted, the groundsman, caught them.

The pitch at the bottom that looked out onto the fields was in good condition and nicely hidden away when I lived there so not surprised it was used.

Time for Alan to plan a road trip down to Jacksonville.
Tix go on sale ($35) today I believe at 10am (US Eastern)
Jacksonville is roughly a 6 hour drive from Chattanooga
As a member will I be able to buy tickets today or will I have to wait for general sake on monday?

3 tickets booked for the Jacksonville game
Half way up stand right behind goal.

@Alan - slacking, where's ya seat mate?
You're lucky, coming from Tennessee you probably get avoid South Carolina's interstates, which are, frankly, deserving of a place in the 7th layer of Hell.

You're lucky, coming from Tennessee you probably get avoid South Carolina's interstates, which are, frankly, deserving of a place in the 7th layer of Hell.
We'll be going thru Atlanta on a Friday the day before. You think S.C. roads are bad...?
Where's ya seat...still waiting...

Pah! You do realise some UK based fans have to travel through Walsall for every home game?

We'll be going thru Atlanta on a Friday the day before. You think S.C. roads are bad...?
Where's ya seat...still waiting...
I'm working on it! Atlanta is obviously a beast in its own right; it's a different kind of suffering. :D

Pah! You do realise some UK based fans have to travel through Walsall for every home game?
Next time I drive down there, I'll sneak some pics of the "Sons of the Confederacy" outpost that's on the route.

Sadly, that's not just a joke.

Back