• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah it was fun in the 90s. But now I take younger family members to occasion matches I don't particularly want them exposed to it.

I doubt we will be getting our own TV channel yet when we've got two whacking great defunct TVs in the ground to sort out first.

I paid $65 for access to all MLS games that aren't nationally televised this season. I would easily pay double that JUST for Wolves.

I am so sad that this league continues to have such shit coverage. It's almost like the league doesn't exist 80% of my weekends. I had to settle for a shit radio feed this past weekend that I lost at 2-0 and didn't bother to fix.

So I'm in favor of overhauling the media division as well.

I want our entire media division overhauled. Get rid of jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk immediately and install someone competent. No $#@!y half time competitions. Pay to get out of the awful centralised Football League template website deal. Meaningful daily content on YouTube. Reserve/Academy games streamed for nowt.

Totally agree.
This wont appeal to folks who dont go to the match early with kids but....
New players, new owners and a new manager and its all very exciting except i know i will turn up come saturday and it will
be the same fucking shouty man, reading the same drivel and playing the same fucking pre match songs for the umpteenth season in a row.

Its fucking boring,sure if i rocked up from the pub with minutes to spare i wouldnt care a jot but i dont, i get there half hour before and its boring.

New owners please have a complete clean sweep and start something fresh.

I'd settle for just reducing the volume a bit.

Games moved for TV:

Sat 1st Oct: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City - 17.30
Sat 15th Oct: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers - 17.30
Sat 29th Oct: Blackburn Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers - 17.30
Sat 5th Nov: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County - 12.30

The Jez Moxey derby was always going to be on telly wasn't it!

So pre-takeover we don't get picked at all, and then at the first opportunity afterwards Sky pick us four times in five weeks.

What a fucking surprise.

I don't know why you get so worked up about it Pad. Better than us being a complete irrelevance.

Aston Villa v Wolves is no surprise. The only strange one is the visit to Blackburn Rovers.

Villa game was always going to be on, regardless of takeover. Our games with Derby have been good TV games so no surprise they are showing it again. Blackburn is an odd call though.

Villa on a Saturday night will be a fucking riot.

Because moving kick off times to 17.30 really damages my chances of being able to go due to child care commitments. I don't stay for a beer after a 3pm now. Equally if it moves to midday, it fucks me up as Micro has football training on Saturday morning.

3pm is the window that works.

But we ARE going to be on TV at times. It's going to happen, end of story. I don't think two home games in the opening four months is especially excessive. Last season was silly I agree as was the end of 2014/15 when we had three straight home games shown.

Oh for crying out loud - I can't make many games this side of Christmas. The first was going to be the Norwich game - no problem there, more drinking time. But the Derby match was going to be a proper day out, 3pm kick off and they move the bastard thing back. I don't like 12.30 kick offs.

Arsehats.

I'm staying over on the night of the Norwich game as it's down to Wembley for the American Football on the Sunday and it is easier to get to London from Wolves so no real problem for me with that game

Back