• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I know my kids will love it on Saturday, but they should have just kept if for the BW lower.

Seems we're in for some new "arty" covers to the Programmes, by a chap called Alexander Wells. In theory it sounds awful, but his effort for the Reading game is actually quite cool. (I don't know how to make it smaller sorry!)

CplFJwiWYAAa6j0.jpg

Ugh that should be a match day poster. MLS clubs have started with that trend and they're usually pretty amazing. I have a few Orlando City match day posters framed in my office and would definitely do the same with that art if it was offered in that format.

Ugh that should be a match day poster. MLS clubs have started with that trend and they're usually pretty amazing. I have a few Orlando City match day posters framed in my office and would definitely do the same with that art if it was offered in that format.

You'll probably be able to get reprints in poster size at some point, I daresay the original piece would be available at some point as well for a much larger figure!

You'll probably be able to get reprints in poster size at some point, I daresay the original piece would be available at some point as well for a much larger figure!

I work for a non-profit. Give me those sweet, sweet reprints. lol

I love that tifo culture has caught on here. Some really great work goes into them around here.

Clappers :icon_Red-Card: :argh: well they know where they can shove those!

Programme artwork is great though - may even entice me to buy one which I very rarely do.

Seems we're in for some new "arty" covers to the Programmes, by a chap called Alexander Wells. In theory it sounds awful, but his effort for the Reading game is actually quite cool. (I don't know how to make it smaller sorry!)

CplFJwiWYAAa6j0.jpg

That is class

They look like handheld paper fans tbh.

Perhaps they are take out boxes for the Chicken Chow Mein half time refreshments mmm

Urrrrrrggggghhhhhh, the clappers are going to be awful. Why? WWWHHHYYYYYYY????????

Most of them will be on the pitch before kick off. I make great paper planes.

Artwork is fantastic, at last we do something different.
Clappers....YES, i will be using mine just to drown out Mr Shouty Man and the fucking god awful Hi Ho Silver Wanking song.

More of Wells.
MLS-Classico-Final-Cargo_667.jpg

Game v Cambridge

Tuesday 23rd August. 7.45pm

Adults - £10
Concessions - £8
U12s - £5
Family tickets - £20

Back