• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

You'd have to ask Dire Wolf.

She was clichéd, but no different to about 50% of pundits.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I had to google who she was too. And I agree with DW, Bear and Dire Wolf. She was cliched rubbish and if she trots out that garbage as a manager then she'll and up with the same reputation as Dean Saunders.

Depends on if the criticism is effected by the fact she's a woman. In this case it probably is.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Absolutely not. I couldnt care less about the expert's gender, just the fact that their opinion is the same cliched, hackneyed bullshit that was wrong all of last season and yet they are still trotting it out. That makes their opinion worthless, whether they are male, female or trans...

Hayes is a very good manager but I watched a bit of the the debate and she did talk a lot of cliches. Didn’t see the bit about Wolves. The others were no better though IMO

Hayes is a very good manager but I watched a bit of the the debate and she did talk a lot of cliches. Didn’t see the bit about Wolves. The others were no better though IMO

She was awful, and no it's not because she's a woman it's because she was an awful pundit.
the other 2 were actually quite good, not a fan of Shreeves though

I didn’t really get an interesting insight from either of them. Both are fairly articulate I guess but neither offered anything very interesting.

Just checking Crystal Palace & Brighton away. The dates are now set in stone? Don't wanting to be booking travel & hotels only to find them moved.

Given we've had games moved in August and November it's looking likely, can't rule anything out with Sky though.

I didn’t really get an interesting insight from either of them. Both are fairly articulate I guess but neither offered anything very interesting.

That's the key, very little fresh insight, same repetition from a different talking head on most sports programmes. Its a low bar.

Here’s how the 2018/2019 Premier League table will look at the end of the season, according to the odds.

DkE29drXcAADT2e.jpg

Fulham's odds are a bit harsh!!

I don't understand how they have us above Everton in the table.

Good job they put that key at the bottom, I was really struggling with the column headings.

I don't see how we can be above Everton and Leicester in that table.

I don't understand how they have us above Everton in the table.

If it's according to the odds, why are Everton below Wolves? ��

ThePuntersPage.com
‏@ThePuntersPage
More bookmakers were offering 250/1 for Everton outright rather than Wolves. We should have made this clear.

I assumed as they were 22/1 against 40/1 for top 4 they should have been higher.

Wolves

@Wolves
Premier League World were in Switzerland to cover Wolves' pre-season preparations. The feature will air tonight on @btsport at 6.30pm and @SkySportsPL at 7.30pm.

(Show also covers Fulham and Cardiff)

Wolves

@Wolves
Premier League World were in Switzerland to cover Wolves' pre-season preparations. The feature will air tonight on @btsport at 6.30pm
Costa sounds like my satnav.

Back