• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Would Neves be worth putting into a Fantasy team? Not a massive points collector surely with a lack of assists and a few goals

Depends on what metrics they use, some add points for passes made, completion rate etc.

In just a standard goals/assists/cards game then no.

Refrained from FF again. Helped my mate do his today, he didn't pick a single Wolves player - boooo!

I think Jota should be a decent pick. And probably Neves. (Sun dream team)

Refrained from FF again. Helped my mate do his today, he didn't pick a single Wolves player - boooo!

I think Jota should be a decent pick. And probably Neves. (Sun dream team)

I have 3

Boly, Neves, and jota

I've got Jimenez, Costa and Doherty in the official PL game as they offer the best value based on their cost.

Miserable Faith is a great name for Wolves fans

No - I clearly don't

Bits that I am obviously missing in this
Basically you pick players for generic positions on the pitch, not specifics. In the real world your team would likely get walked through but in FF world all the midfielders you pick are likely to be AM's or wingers as that's where the points are. Similarly for defence, you want clean sheets but also defenders with attacking points in them so a back 4 of Alonso, Trippier, Valencia and Coleman is laughable in the real world, but in FF would be very strong

Basically you pick players for generic positions on the pitch, not specifics. In the real world your team would likely get walked through but in FF world all the midfielders you pick are likely to be AM's or wingers as that's where the points are. Similarly for defence, you want clean sheets but also defenders with attacking points in them so a back 4 of Alonso, Trippier, Valencia and Coleman is laughable in the real world, but in FF would be very strong

Too complicated for me then - even though I'm retired & in theory have time, in reality I have too much to do elsewhere (though suspect that I do it at a more leisurely pace)

Temp stand is in (stolen off twitter)

DkPmlj2WwAcGD7c

All on Bet 365.

Top scorer for us:

Jimmy 2.37
Jota 3
Cav 6
Costa 10
Traore 10
Bonatini 11

Decent odds if you think anyone but Jiminez or Jota will do it for us. I'm thinking Jota myself. Who quite knows what will happen with Jiminez/Bonatini but Jota will be there, ready (maybe even in their spot sometimes)

Temp stand is in (stolen off twitter)

DkPmlj2WwAcGD7c

Unless they are going to allow 'walk up purchases' can't see how that gets sold for tomorrow

Given the time it took to actually install am surprised that it took this look to get it in place.

Have to see it in situ, but that pic looks as if a chunk of it is blocked off by the Billy Wright anyway

I doubt it. Same footprint as before and there were no restricted views in there last time. No way is it open tomorrow. It will be for Manchester City.

Back