• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wonder if they’ll launch the new kit at the same time as opening the Shanghai store?

Maybe a ruben-esque reveal of the new kit when the window opens?

After all the shit with the 4/4/19 between Wolves and Adidas that wasn't related despite Twitter saying it was, I want a full on Beyonce music video kit launch

That was awesome. I actually vividly remember watching it on twitter slowly pan up.

I think that was the moment I properly knew we meant business. An amazing reveal.

Haven't even had a leak of the new kit yet, home or away. Quite excited but the a bit nervous after the reveal of the Leicester one.

Nuno getting linked with a couple of jobs today. Loose link to Juventus and also Chelsea as Sarri could be off (Lampard also linked to the Chelsea job)

Would get it if Juve wanted him but Chelsea can do one.

Nuno getting linked with a couple of jobs today. Loose link to Juventus and also Chelsea as Sarri could be off (Lampard also linked to the Chelsea job)

Would get it if Juve wanted him but Chelsea can do one.
I'd be surprised if Nuno's profile is big enough for Juve yet. I can't see any manager in a decent job taking the Chelsea gig with the transfer ban hanging over them.

Conor Ronan signs a new 2 year contract - interested to see what he does nsxt

Be interesting to see if he could get a bit of game time now there's an extra space in central midfield, he's always looked a very competent footballer when I've seen him but physically he would've been a trainwreck in a two man midfield. Would expect the club will probably still look for him to go out on loan as their preference to try and get a good number of minutes under his belt but he could perhaps rival MGW for a spot on the bench if the right move can't be found for him, could benefit from some time as Moutinho's understudy if he's still around the club.

I thought he looked really good back end of Lambert's season and was really looking forward to him kicking on - but looked too lightweight to do so. Hopefully now he is older maybe he can do so.

Just been and done the honours for next season and apparently we're all getting new season ticket cards which "should be with you by the end of July". Does that mean everyone will need printed tickets for the Euro match?

Just been and done the honours for next season and apparently we're all getting new season ticket cards which "should be with you by the end of July". Does that mean everyone will need printed tickets for the Euro match?

Not part of the Season Ticket so unless they do what they did v Man Utd in the Cup it will be print offs/actual tickets for the Euro game anyway

Dependant on which game is first (home/away) it’ll be a rush to get them onsale and out to people if they are physical tickets.

Back