• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They could offer to give me £50 to take the blue away shirt and I would reject it

Thought it was odd that the apparently loathed blue away kit was discounted less than the home one? 🤷‍♂️ Would have got one if it had been 30 quid like the home one...
Anyway, I've cracked and have just ordered both.

Going to grab an Adidas something, before it's too late.

Shirts are buy one get one free today. Kids tops are effectively a tenner each if you buy two....
What they've done is a bit naughty though... I play 6 a side (when covid allows) on a Monday night, in goal so I bought a keepers shirt at a bit better than half price when Sniffer posted about the sale early this week.
They have made them "bogof" but put them back up to £55 per shirt!

Not really, pretty much anywhere won't allow you to have two discounts in conjunction at the same time and that was a one day only offer I think.

The keepers shirts were reduced in a Rui Birthday Special

She's never been a 20 year old Portuguese international, what the fuck does she know?

Some of it felt a little lazy and standard, like she’d watched the last game and not much more, but some of it is good and tactically astute.

ive seen a lot worse from male so called experts.

Interesting article and that and some very good points.

All shit though because female.
There is no need for the last sentence at all.

I thought the article was OK if you knew nothing about football or Wolves but as an insightful column it was rubbish.

If Spiers had put that out he would've been pilloried and rightly so.

She's better than Garth Crooks and Lawro so she's not the worst in the world.

I think she's alright live. Bit cliche at times. Though someome like say Jenas has improved a bit already I think, and I said the same about him not long back. Cliche comments just annoy me. More than them being boring or getting things wrong ha.

Back