• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Maybe they’ve signed NDAs...

I was told over a week ago about ManBetX (Sone on here can confirm), I was told at the same time the reason was ManBetX have bought W88. Perhaps only half the information was correct, but I guess there is definitely something in it.
W88 are now Villa's sponsor so the takeover stuff was false.

They can have Miranda and Bonatini if they want some more of our cast offs.

They can have Miranda and Bonatini if they want some more of our cast offs.
Twitter is great. So far seen Villa fans claim

1) Signed our best defender
2) Taken our sponsor and with it our main source of income

Glorious stuff that you have to hope is people trying to get Wolves fans to bite....I fear it isnt though and it's what people really think is true

Twitter is great. So far seen Villa fans claim

1) Signed our best defender
2) Taken our sponsor and with it our main source of income

Glorious stuff that you have to hope is people trying to get Wolves fans to bite....I fear it isnt though and it's what people really think is true

Some of them actually thought they were signing the real Jota last week. Oh dear.

Some of them actually thought they were signing the real Jota last week. Oh dear.
Easy mistake to make..

It's going to take something to beat my fave false excitement.

Rangers announce Hummel as their kit supplier and one very excited fan genuinely thought Mats Hummels was signing for Rangers.

Man that's great news if it happens, not sure how I missed that. I have a holiday booked with Thomas Cook so I have been nervously waiting for something positive to happen. I know its covered in the event they go bump but its still stressful.

Thanks again Fosun!

Man that's great news if it happens, not sure how I missed that. I have a holiday booked with Thomas Cook so I have been nervously waiting for something positive to happen. I know its covered in the event they go bump but its still stressful.

Thanks again Fosun!

Revoking Aritcle 50?

Ah, the annual leaked opening day fixture list. Regular as clockwork.

e916ea9da3605459203334d4b525b399.jpg

Bit of BS for starters BT are broadcasting the 1230 Saturday matches.

Although I'm sure that's total BS & it's nice to get off to a winning start - I'd rather get City early (like we did last season) before they find their groove; so I wouldn't be overly disappointed with that!

Yeah BT have the 12:30 KOs and Sky have the 17:30s, so a badly knocked up Word document jobby by the looks of it.

I've seen a corrected one with the 12:30 game being on BT, still probably bollocks

We would be unlikely to be on Monday with Europa the following Thursday. We should be on the Sunday.

Back