• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

"First Wolves player to play for England since Steve Bull 30 years ago" according to the dickhead in the studio with Neville.

"First Wolves player to play for England since Steve Bull 30 years ago" according to the dickhead in the studio with Neville.

Matt Jarvis with his 5 touches and a throw in must be a distant memory for him :devilsmile:

He said competitive football for England.

Play your game Conor. At last someone who can deliver a quality ball to Sterling and Sancho
The pack are behind you��

Neville saying Coady might struggle with the step up from Premier Legaue, then talking about how good Phillips was against Salford [emoji854]

Carragher rather more positive. It’s just those two playing club bias roulette.

Denmark for England is a step below the PL. Southgate needs to understand he's not just a 3rd centre half though and accommodate both his strengths and weaknesses

Seeing him singing the anthem...

I know I’m Wenglish, but still proud and excited for him.

Denmark for England is a step below the PL. Southgate needs to understand he's not just a 3rd centre half though and accommodate both his strengths and weaknesses

tbf, hard to do in however many days training they've had working on this shape!

Anyone who contacted re the Olympiacos refund had any response other than 'its been passed to club management' yet?

A quote from Phil McNulty on the BBC Football site in his largely negative assessment of last night's match:

"It was a good break for Wolverhampton Wanderers captain Conor Coady, who made a very assured (not to mention very vocal) England debut, taking responsibility for marshalling his new England colleagues and creating an all-round good impression."

Well done, Conor! :)

Everton have significantly strengthened this window. I'm not sure they're up to that level, and their defence is still a bomb-scare, but I don't think that's unjustifiable.

Back