• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yep.

And what happens at Xmas. Carols or the normal nothing

Did the same happen for lent??

Will you be taking the suicide bomber gates down on the Waterloo Rd now?
You do more kissing the @rses of this religion than any other

Disgrace if true then ashamed to be a wolves fan 😡

It should not happen, this is becoming more like a Muslim country now. I hope there are going to be many more complaints! Do they ring out bells for Christmas or Easter, no they don’t!!!

This should not be happening if English people asked for this St George’s day or even Easter we would be told no it offends other religions I’m so angry they are taking over everywhere

Hadn't seen that, I've just popped in to do a spot of gammon baiting. Passed a bit of time :)
The reply with Father Christmas in it to the bloke asking what happens at Christmas was me.
He can’t argue back because it’ll make him look even more stupid

The 'we're a Muslim country now' narrative has taken hold amongst a not insignificant number of racists, hiding behind Christian values

Last edited:
It's the classic "more rights for others must mean less rights for me." It's very similar to a issue I have at work with a group of kids who keep having to be challenged about homophobic remarks. And they don't understand the difference between freedom of speech for your own opinions, and your opinions being discrimination, which is a legal matter

The difference is they are slightly hive minded and mixed up 14-16 year olds and are constantly challenged on it. This people are apparently "grown ups".

Same old uncivilised and pathetic stuff.
I grew up with kids in Wednesfield with the following family names and obvious inks to Wales: Evans, Jones, Roberts, Parry, James, Lloyd. Loads of them. Same with Irish, Indian, Pakistani, Jamaican, Polish, Italian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Hungarian, etc origins. That's because the Wolverhampton area was and is attractive to people who want to get on in life. Celebrate or accept our diversity otherwise...

They’re people who still believe it’s ok to say what you want to who you want and pass it as freedom of speech.
Same absolute arseholes who thought the homophobic chants last season were just fine because it was in a football stadium where the law changes.

Still remember my call from the North Bank of "dont fucking shoo......" followed by a bit of a mental

It was the noise in the stadium which I remember most, a mix of "oooooooooohh" and "yesssssssssss" and just general incredulity that it had gone into the top corner.

There's a Derby vlog and when he shoots somebody shouts whey! thinking it's high and wide then you just hear 'fair play' as the away end start clapping it.

For me, it was the hum around the ground as the game kicked back off, it was way beyond any normal 'post goal euphoria' that we'd seen something special, never experienced it before or since.

There's a Derby vlog and when he shoots somebody shouts whey! thinking it's high and wide then you just hear 'fair play' as the away end start clapping it.

For me, it was the hum around the ground as the game kicked back off, it was way beyond any normal 'post goal euphoria' that we'd seen something special, never experienced it before or since.
With you.
Just had another look, it is simply amazing, BUT HORRIFICALLY if you look closely it was from a corner and we have two players centrally and in the line of sight of the goalie standing in an offside position when he hits it. I am horrified to say that I think a VAR referee would have referred THAT GOAL for review if it had been in the PL and VAR had been in existence.

Back