• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Gillingham (H, LC) 20/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already had begun whistling it before Kilman went down but they both were fouls.
I don't think Hwang was. He was the one reaching out to grab the defender as he went down. Defender's arms were not on him.

Man, that’s harsh on Gillingham.

I can’t help but laugh at the fact we’ve needed a penalty to score against the team bottom of league 2, but lovely to see Raul’s name on the scoresheet. More goals for him, regardless of how they come, the more confident he’ll get.

Hwang & Nunes have made a difference, but you’d hope they would against this level of opposition.

Not to get all psychoanalytic but if what’s come out about Lage’s sense of community within the team is true, it must have been rough for a guy who needs a translator with him at all times.

Hwangs top looked like an American football jersey, number was on the front which shows how badly it was being pulled.

We absolutely fuck that goal up under Lage.

I bet Lop must wish RAN was a RB.

Blimey Hwang. How did you not score there!

Reactions: b3h
Oh Hwang, did everything right and then lobs it miles over. Deserved a goal aswell, been our best player.

Respect the hustle but also you can’t miss that shit

Verdict thread is up now. Get posting over there as this is closing in just a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back