• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Gillingham (H, LC) 20/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsch Wolf

aka Dawn
Reaction score
--------------------------Sa-------------------

Semedo---------Collins-------Kilman-----Bueno

----------------------Moutinho------------------

--------------Bouba-----------Nunes-------------

-----------Adama-----Costa------Podence----------

Think Neves may be saved for Boxing Day as he did at least play most of the games for Portugal. Not sure Raul is up to starting as it stands, it didn't look like it for Mexico.

Take your pick of Podence/Hwang/Guedes/Adama, they're all about the same.

They are beyond dross, 6 goals in 20 games in League Two (haven't scored a league goal since 22 October, we've done better than that and we've been off for a month).

Should be a 25k+ gate. I'm going despite being allegedly retired from League Cup games. Retired more times than Tyson Fury.

2013/14: W 4-0 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2004/5: D 2-2 (H), L 0-1 (A)
2002/3: W 6-0 (H), W 4-0 (A)
2001/2: W 2-0 (H), W 3-2 (A), L 0-1 (H, FAC)
2000/1: D 1-1 (H), L 0-1 (A)

Hmmm.

Sarkic
Semedo - Collins - Kilman - Bueno
Moutinho
Boubacar - Nunes
Adama - Hwang - Guedes​

Tough one really, we need a striker. I'm fed up of playing half-fit players so, unless Costa has found a magic apple tree, its Hwang.

Also going cos I'm an idiot.

If Raul doesn't play 50-60 mins on Wednesday it will be Costa in the middle

I am also going because once you leave the walked the walk club you, like Tredders, become an idiot

I’m going, first home game in ages.

Think it will be Dan’s team but Guedes for Podence.

Hmmm.

Sarkic
Semedo - Collins - Kilman - Bueno
Moutinho
Boubacar - Nunes
Adama - Hwang - Guedes​

Tough one really, we need a striker. I'm fed up of playing half-fit players so, unless Costa has found a magic apple tree, its Hwang.

Also going cos I'm an idiot.
I'd rather see Hwang up the middle, he showed in the WC he has some ability, Costa has mostly been a waste of a shirt.
Im going cos I go to all the home league cup games.

I'm not going, midweek games are a struggle diary wise and I'm not bothered enough by the League Cup to do all the juggling required.

I may well dust off my glory hunting cape for the quarters

I'd like to say I'm only going because its Lop's first game, but realistically I'd have gone anyway. Plus I absolutely did not rearrange my travel plans for work so I could watch a crappy midweek LC game. Absolutely not.

I 100% would not have gone under Lage. Probably not under Davis either.

I'd like to say I'm only going because its Lop's first game, but realistically I'd have gone anyway. Plus I absolutely did not rearrange my travel plans for work so I could watch a crappy midweek LC game. Absolutely not.
I am going because its Lop's first game and I have 100% rearranged my travel plans for the week so I can watch a crappy midweek LC game.

I'm booked on the 5.42 train from stafford to London the next morning :rolleyes:

Will also add I think its shit that Gillingham don't get the bonus of some TV money from this game

It's going to be interesting to see how we come out of this break. It's probably pretty unfair to expect us to look a completely different outfit in this space of time but we are going to have to as we are definitely going down otherwise.

Sarkic will play in this one, will obviously be a strong team though.

I'm booked on the 5.42 train from stafford to London the next morning :rolleyes:
I was due to be driving down to MK at a similar time...fook that shit off. I am pretending to work from home on the Wednesday now

All a bunch of nutters! :D

I suppose it's no different to Glasgow going to watch a training session in Spain, except you'll all be freezing

I'll be there and looking forward to it. First home game we've been up to for ages, first game under a new regime and the game does a bit of personal spice added for me........ as i have family who are Gillingham season ticket holders!! If we lose.... Christmas will be awful!

Think we’re missing this one due to a long pre-planned festive short break. Trying to divert the journey to take in the game though as would love to make it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back