• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Gillingham (H, LC) 20/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he has to play Nunes and/or Neves or we are very very light in midfield

Not so much about who are playing tomorrow but for me, its planning for next Monday. This is the final pre season game if you like and you start how you expect to do so to kick the league off

Jimenez working hard / feeling better, but 'not perfect'

Diego up front and Raul getting 25 mins it is then

Jimenez working hard / feeling better, but 'not perfect'

Diego up front and Raul getting 25 mins it is then
Somewhat encouraging on the Jiminez front . He's back with us for a start , training fully it would appear , no word on any need for a procedure of any kind .
We live in hope .

Looking forward to it, reckon Diego Costa might be getting Whams Last Christmas song, last heard during the heady days of Helda.

For some reason I sat and watched the hour long highlights of our match v Brentford last night, and although Costa was sent off right at the end (so we've not seen him since) I thought he actually looked really sharp and getting to some sort of match fitness, in fairness to him. He created a couple of opportunities for himself in and around the box. There's still a bit of hope that he might score a few for us just yet, but I think we all know he's not a serious long term option.

I thought he was decent that game too. Looked at it for the first time which was even more frustrating that he got himself sent off.

You also only have to look at the Spain training videos to see how his physical condition is completely different regarding body fat.

I’m optimistic he will have an impact.

I thought he was decent that game too. Looked at it for the first time which was even more frustrating that he got himself sent off.

You also only have to look at the Spain training videos to see how his physical condition is completely different regarding body fat.

I’m optimistic he will have an impact.
I'm hopeful too . He will definitely be a lot fitter right now .

Looks like we should be able to find a stream tonight. Being broadcast in plenty of countries.

I was going to go to this for his first game, but forgot to buy before the deadline for getting your money back as a voucher!

Players are in good mood and health for tonight, I am optimistic from what I have been told we should see an upturn, I am not saying anything much more publicly but things have changed

Looks like we should be able to find a stream tonight. Being broadcast in plenty of countries.

I was going to go to this for his first game, but forgot to buy before the deadline for getting your money back as a voucher!
Game appears to be on Bein sports premium 2 (apologies if you already knew).

Game appears to be on Bein sports premium 2 (apologies if you already knew).
Not from what I see and I have Bein Satellite
It's on France 4

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-20-19-07-25-878_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-20-19-07-25-878_com.android.chrome.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 12
Good as it's a better channel for me, it's probably gonna be my main match which I need English Commentary

Seems my previously go to site for streaming has been shut down by homeland security and is no longer an option. 🤔😂

Seems my previously go to site for streaming has been shut down by homeland security and is no longer an option. 🤔😂
A swift google for an alternative will tell you where it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back