• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Gillingham (H, LC) 20/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taken the best part of 20 years, but I might be finally tipping you into the void of remembering pointless rubbish...

It really was 10% shit I know and then 9 minutes putting in players names I can remember and hoping.....then when the 10 mins was up being annoyed at the ones I missed.

I got 82… few more recent ones I missed but mostly early 90s I that I didn’t get :D

I watched Costa in Training and he trained well, Looks Sharp and fit.

Be really interesting to see how he does.
Did not see the friendlies as it was not available in Spain

I mean he might. Doesn't seem very likely though, he moves like someone 20 years older than he's supposed to be.

If he tops 3 league goals for us I will be astounded.

From January you have to hope/presume Costa is a pain in the arse sub dragged on after 75 mins

He what he is and the outcome of some bad luck and some woeful transfer strategy leading up to this summer

From January you have to hope/presume Costa is a pain in the arse sub dragged on after 75 mins

He what he is and the outcome of some bad luck and some woeful transfer strategy leading up to this summer
I think he'd be fine in that role yeah. We can't expect him to play more than a half though I think, just doesn't seem to have it in him physically.

It's had 36 plays now and there's still one player on there that no-one at all has got.

To be fair I very much doubt I would have got him myself if it were someone else's quiz, and I went to the game where he scored! (He never scored for us before or after)

It's had 36 plays now and there's still one player on there that no-one at all has got.

To be fair I very much doubt I would have got him myself if it were someone else's quiz, and I went to the game where he scored! (He never scored for us before or after)
I'm absolute fuming that I missed the forward that was on the list three times in the mid-noughties. There were two other people that I put in but spelt their names wrong so they didn't count. Absolute amateur hour!

Is it James Spray

I mean he might. Doesn't seem very likely though, he moves like someone 20 years older than he's supposed to be.

If he tops 3 league goals for us I will be astounded.
He looked sharp, fit and good in training, unlikely he will do mych

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back