• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Gillingham (H, LC) 20/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hodge love in is unsettling. I'm not in Johnny's League 2 at best, but he's miles off PL for me. Nunes needed to play surely?

Maybe still feeling the effects of Lop continuously smacking his shoulder

Also the abandoning of the 2nd keeper cup rotation which I'm guessing is situation driven

The Hodge love in is unsettling. I'm not in Johnny's League 2 at best, but he's miles off PL for me. Nunes needed to play surely?
Perhaps more unsettling is what it might say of Nunes' current level of performance.

He got back on Saturday as did Neves so it says a lot fucking more about risk management of playing both before we can get more reinforcements in.

I wouldn’t say it’s a choice between Nunes and Hodge, different players.

Feel free to shit yourself unnecessarily if you want. It's a free country. The selection of Hodge is not a concern.

Moutinho breaking into the box for a nice 1-2 with Bueno to get a shot on target

Given up trying to find a stream that doesn't look like it would give my phone a serious case of Internet death.

Seems my previously go to site for streaming has been shut down by homeland security and is no longer an option. 🤔😂
You obviously used the same as me. Could someone PM me the name of one that they use that’s still available, please?

I’ve found one; but it doesn’t look very reliable. Pop up galore!

Haven't listened to Wolves commentary for 2 years, and can't believe these 2 fuckwits are still prattling on and laughing endlessly about a string of private jokes, God!! They're insufferable!
Where's the 'Bellend Commentator' thread...?

Thanks to those that messaged.

20 minutes of pretty much non-stop Wolves possession, but we’ve created absolutely nothing (from what I’ve seen). I’m definitely in the belief that the only way we score goals is with new signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back