• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

It feels like there's been gale force winds every day for about 3 weeks. Sick of it being so windy, I hate running when it is.

Not been windy here at all this week, just had to open the back door cos we was too hot.

Nice to cut the grass and not have to spend half hour digging balled up wet grass out-of-the-way mower.
Also got out on my motorbike for an hour,
will it last?

Ace, just booked a flight to Jersey.

Just been out for my lunchtime walk and started hailing as soon as I left the house. Been blowing a gale all the way and had a few hailstorms/heavy rainfalls while out between the sunshine

Looks like I've picked a good month to spend in Japan. ☀️🌻😎

Was frigging freezing earlier. Gusty and cold, and about 6°C at one point. It's the middle of April FFS. Last year on my cousins birthday on the 18th it was 21°C!!

Winter is coming as some programme said a fair bit. Barely 24 degrees today and the evenings are getting a bit chillier.

Today has been one of those great British weather days. All seasons rolled into one. Currently lovely blue skies but an hour ago a hail storm, had some "is that a massive trampoline above the house" strong winds, rain that put Noah on standby and temps ranging from freezing to not so bad.

Back