• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

I miss Johnny because...............?

In fact it does raise an interesting thought, if Johnny is banned and Papper reappears it would reinforce a theory I have

Just read the thread with the banning, guess he was never a slade fan then

F#ck him !

All because he said the things the rest of us wish we'd say, I'll miss him....RIP
So you wish you'd said I was fucking stupid and a thick cunt for not using proper English on a thread where people post what they're having for tea? Cheers

So you wish you'd said I was fucking stupid and a thick cunt for not using proper English on a thread where people post what they're having for tea? Cheers
Correct English 😉

Not sure what my name has to do with all this!

For people who have never met up with other posters from the forum, the Johnny who posts here and the one you'll meet in person are so different.

Having never met him, I have previously struggled with Johnny's... somewhat direct online persona at times, being a bit of a gobshite myself.

But he's not actually hard to get on with. Let's face it, most of us are cunts to a greater or lesser degree anyway.

Like a lot of people, he puts the hours in on here and knows his shit, so you have to respect him for that. It'd be a poorer forum without him, for all his faults.

I assumed this thread was NOT entirely serious, if you are reading it any other way then I apologise (by the way I would never use the 'c' word.........Cheers, were not making a toast ffs.)

Not sure what my name has to do with all this!

For people who have never met up with other posters from the forum, the Johnny who posts here and the one you'll meet in person are so different.
They would have to be, if he's still a free man.

I want a thread!

Rewarding bannable offenses, for shame. 😉

Back