• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

If Nuno wasn't a football manager what would he be?

This has the potential to be a great thread. Nuno for me would be a professor of Philosophy. Can just see he holding forth on Kant and Nietzsche. In similar vein there was a superb thread on the Betfair forum some years back, discussing which PL manager would be the last man standing if they were all tied in a giant sack. General view was that it would be David 'Davey Boy' Moyes, who'd pull a knife out of his sock and fillet everyone else

This has the potential to be a great thread. Nuno for me would be a professor of Philosophy. Can just see he holding forth on Kant and Nietzsche. In similar vein there was a superb thread on the Betfair forum some years back, discussing which PL manager would be the last man standing if they were all tied in a giant sack. General view was that it would be David 'Davey Boy' Moyes, who'd pull a knife out of his sock and fillet everyone else

Ooh, I like that! Nuno the philosopher sounds about right! I could also see him as a behavioural psychologist, like Dr Reid from Criminal Minds!

I love the idea of Daniel Farke as a roadie for Rammstein. It's the PERFECT gig for him.

Sean Dyche would surely be working behind the meat counter at Morrisons.

Chris Wilder butchers market stall

Graham Potter driving instructor

Daniel Farke X Factor contestant

That article nails every single one of them. I wouldn't change a word.

Plus the other 19 PL managers:

https://www.givemesport.com/1521195...m_medium=web-view&utm_campaign=organic-social

Pretty funny some of them. Dunno if that's what I'd say for Nuno, but feel free to put forward your own ideas!

(Mods, feel free to move if this isn't the place for this thread).

Firstly they are very funny.

Secondly I could add a couple.

Sanchez Flores looks like an extra from a spaghetti western
HassenHuttl looks like Pulis' long lost fatter brother.
Klopp is the new german teacher at the school for the inbetweeners.

Nuno Espirito Santo - the clue is in the name, for Espirito Santo translates as Holy Spirit. Also, he has performed miracles at Wolves, so he should by now have been recognized as Bishop of Wolverhampton! .....Amen.

Pretty brutal for Silva and Pellegrini, haha.

A bit risqué but I'd say a Jihad leader.....

Nuno Espirito Santo - the clue is in the name, for Espirito Santo translates as Holy Spirit. Also, he has performed miracles at Wolves, so he should by now have been recognized as Bishop of Wolverhampton! .....Amen.

A bit like Italian saint Padre Pio

2636174-SYRDEMAY-6.jpg

Back