• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Iorfa and Hause

Booooooo!/Them shit/We shouldn't have sold Stearman

delete as suits your mood.

Bit of both.

It depends on what they are planning to do in training. Whatever they were doing today, needed an extra body so Roy will either have asked Southgate to give him a player to look at or he knew about him and wanted to have a closer look.

or get him involved in case he commits to Nigeria??? Cynical?

or get him involved in case he commits to Nigeria??? Cynical?

Surely he would be called up to the actual 1st team and then played if they want to avoid that scenario, rather than "have a kick around with Wayne and ignore what Ikeme says to you about international football"

Surely he would be called up to the actual 1st team and then played if they want to avoid that scenario, rather than "have a kick around with Wayne and ignore what Ikeme says to you about international football"

As I said perhaps me being a little cynical mate

Iorfa and Hause both on for the last 30 minutes. Iorfa at left centre back and Hause at left back.

Iorfa on the bench for the U21's tonight

Came on and

"More on third goal: @DominicIorfa burst out of defence, broke the length of the pitch and then crossed low for @cakpom to poke home "

Best player outside the Premier League.

Best player outside the Premier League.
I think Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin, Leroy Fer, Tom Heaton , Stuart Downing would probably have an issue with that comment

I'll give you Charlie Austin. I'm not having the rest.

Fer is a shitehorse. Very talented but with no application.

Dom's definitely the best youngster in this league though.

Most promising under 21 for sure.

He's not the best player in our team yet, never mind the league, but I love that someone feels he is, and obviously can be.

The way he absolutely bombed down the wing to whip that pinpoint cross to Henry for his missed header vs Huddersfield was terrifying.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a full-back do that at Championship level.

And he's 20 years old :icon_lol:

Most promising under 21 for sure.

He's not the best player in our team yet, never mind the league, but I love that someone feels he is, and obviously can be.

He is while Edwards is injured ;)

I think Matt Phillips, Charlie Austin, Leroy Fer, Tom Heaton , Stuart Downing would probably have an issue with that comment

Best defender outside the Prem, then.

But he isn't?? He's raw and learning the game.

Don't see whats so raw about him personally. He's literally never been beaten by a winger. Much improved going forwards this season as well.

Name one defender better than him in this league. Only one I can think of who could be his equal is George Friend.

Danny Batth. And I'm not his greatest fan

I'm all in favour of the positivity, but let's not make the lad out to be something he isn't yet?

Don't see whats so raw about him personally. He's literally never been beaten by a winger. Much improved going forwards this season as well.

Name one defender better than him in this league. Only one I can think of who could be his equal is George Friend.

Still has much to learn, defensively his positioning and communication can be lacking at times but thats only to be expected for a player in his first team infancy.

Back