• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Iorfa and Hause

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Called up for the England U21 Squad for games v USA and Norway (Tweeted by Tim MkII)

Some good talent right there..

Well done to them both, now even more reason for me to watch both matches!

Fantastic moment for Iorfa this morning - Roy has put him the training session for the full England team.

Fantastic moment for Iorfa this morning - Roy has put him the training session for the full England team.

Just reading that myself. Fantastic stuff, what a rise the lad has had.

It really is good to see two young Wolves players have the chance to progress within the England set up and it must've been a really special moment for Iorfa to train with the main squad. Thank goodness the transfer window has shut...

It really is good to see two young Wolves players have the chance to progress within the England set up and it must've been a really special moment for Iorfa to train with the main squad. Thank goodness the transfer window has shut...
I hope they work hard on his passing skills.

Great stuff, Dom.

Good job Glen Johnson is no longer around to teach him bad habits.

Can only be a good thing, i always remember how much better technically Bully looked following the 1990 World Cup.

After a shaky start this season this could really give Iorfa the incentive to set up his whole season. A brilliant experience for him.

Don't really understand how these things work, so if someone wants to correct me, please do. Is this Uncle Woy recognising a particularly talented individual (they seem to be making quite a deal about it on 5Live) or do they do this sort of thing with U21 players on a regular basis?

They do it fairly regularly. Pretty sure Berahino trained with the full squad last season in the same way (before he actually did get called up).

Don't really understand how these things work, so if someone wants to correct me, please do. Is this Uncle Woy recognising a particularly talented individual (they seem to be making quite a deal about it on 5Live) or do they do this sort of thing with U21 players on a regular basis?

Bit of both.

It depends on what they are planning to do in training. Whatever they were doing today, needed an extra body so Roy will either have asked Southgate to give him a player to look at or he knew about him and wanted to have a closer look.

Back