• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A, LC) 26/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cos they're frustrated, rudderless and leaderless... On and off the pitch
This is what happens when you pay them a shit load of money and don't hold them accountable. To think we have City next. Happy days.

GoN looks like a beaten man already, if you ask me. As I’ve said before, I actually feel sorry for him.

Go learn your trade in league 1 or the championship for a couple of years and do us and yourself a favour.

Can't really plan for individual errors though.

This second half has been awful so there is plenty to have a go at him for but we should have gone in 2-0 up at half time if the players had done the basics.
But this is just like the podcast guy whose summary of the Luton game was basically that GON was ‘unlucky’ as if we’d only been a bit better we’d actually have been winning. That’s literally his conclusion. If only we were good we wouldn’t be bad.

Got to admit we have looked amateur with no pattern of play second half. Really bad.

Feel for the fans who made the trip

So, who out of these players tonight have made a case to start against City?
Really hasn't been anyone. A collective heap of shitness. Hwang looked the one with the most ideas so I suppose he'll get the nod but as for the rest, you wouldn't honestly put one of them in as a starter.

This second half has been awful so there is plenty to have a go at him for but we should have gone in 2-0 up at half time if the players had done the basics.
I don’t dispute that you can’t plan for individual errors, but there’s likely a correlation between ability of manager / individual mistakes

Do you ever get bored of trotting out the same GON defending tripe game after game?

I don’t dispute that you can’t plan for individual errors, but there’s likely a correlation between ability of manager / individual mistakes
It’s almost like teams perform worse when they have a shit coach and better when they have a good one

I doubt it. I can't imagine putting David Luiz in Peps man city is going to stop him doing stupid stuff.

I'm not even angry with gon, he's proven he isn't up to it.

It's now up to shi & Hobbs to make a decision.

Reactions: b3h
Jeez Traore... ISS is going to have to send that ball back down...

Nice bit of skill there from Boubacar. Never seen a shot go so high.

The losses, they keep on coming...

That Traore effort was absolutely mindless. It's bouncing, he's off balance, yet he still tries it on his wrong foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back