• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

Unconfirmed reports that Ruben Neves is a paedophile. That OK is it?

I'm not sure the old laughing emoji does you any favours here.

Plenty of unconfirmed reports about various topics happily posted by yourself and others on the Labour thread that have quickly been debunked (one yesterday in fact).

Everyone knows why you're desperate for this to be unconfirmed, and why that's your primary response, rather than silence or horror at the whole situation. Some humanity wouldn't go amiss.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but your politics is fucking diseased.

Plenty of unconfirmed reports about various topics happily posted by yourself and others on the Labour thread that have quickly been debunked (one yesterday in fact).

I'm a global news organisation now?! Shit when did that happen??

Man, this facetiousness is so misplaced...time for me to give this thread a wide berth

Being unable to distinguish the population of the oppressed country you support from the terrorist organisation doing this or indeed the victims of atrocities from the Israeli government actions is definitely an odd hill yes.
We're talking about journalism??

Your first reaction to this was to use it as a stick to beat the leader of the Labour Party for not calling Israel a bunch of cunts and effectively blaming them for this.

Israeli officers on the scene of this ghastly barbarism talking live on sky with journalists beside them looking at the same scene.
Ok with you now Templeton?

Israeli forces are no more reliable narrators in this than Hamas themselves.

Again, though, Hamas has form for this sort of thing. They are an evil in and of themselves; they are using the plight of the Palestinian people to further their own goals, not the goals of Palestine as a free state.

Israeli forces are no more reliable narrators in this than Hamas themselves.

Again, though, Hamas has form for this sort of thing. They are an evil in and of themselves; they are using the plight of the Palestinian people to further their own goals, not the goals of Palestine as a free state.
They had invited the journalists to go with them and see the scene for themselves, those journalists are now confirming this live on bbc, cnn, sky......how much more is needed to make a reliable narrator?

What on earth happens to people that babies becomes acceptable, targeted victims in a conflict.

It reminds me to be very grateful and appreciative for my family.

What on earth happens to people that babies becomes acceptable, targeted victims in a conflict.

It reminds me to be very grateful and appreciative for my family.
You are kinda answering your own question - it’s not an excuse but Hamas fighters have become radicalised because their family, including kids, have been killed by Israeli attacks for many years. Actions like this will just radicalise a new generation on both sides. I don’t think we can comprehend either position but we can at least recognise why this happens.

You are kinda answering your own question - it’s not an excuse but Hamas fighters have become radicalised because their family, including kids, have been killed by Israeli attacks for many years. Actions like this will just radicalise a new generation on both sides. I don’t think we can comprehend either position but we can at least recognise why this happens.
I can't see why Hamas have done this. What exactly do they want to achieve other than angering Israel and their allies?

I don't think you can equate Israel's clear mistreatment of Palestinians with the brutality of these terrorists.

These terrorists have deliberately targeted civilians and that's an act of war. Which Palestine will lose and there will be a huge loss of life because of their actions.

I can't see why Hamas have done this. What exactly do they want to achieve other than angering Israel and their allies?

I don't think you can equate Israel's clear mistreatment of Palestinians with the brutality of these terrorists.

These terrorists have deliberately targeted civilians and that's an act of war. Which Palestine will lose and there will be a huge loss of life because of their actions.
You're thinking rationally - these are people who see their kids killed by bombs from the sky with no hope for a better life. Who are we to say what we would do if that were us? Its not us so we cannot understand - I know my temperament and I'm pretty sure I would not react in a good way.

In the grand scheme of human history, what Hamas is doing is quite normal.

People have form for indiscriminate killing. Always have.

This is not a justification, to be clear. But the violence they commit is very human, indeed.

But the violence they commit is very human, indeed.

It's a wider argument, but it doesn't help when genocide, infanticide and wiping races off the map are mandated and encouraged in all the Abrahamic 'holy' books. Such baseness betrays their oh-so-human origin more than anything.

What a fucking mess we make of this world sometimes

You're thinking rationally - these are people who see their kids killed by bombs from the sky with no hope for a better life. Who are we to say what we would do if that were us? Its not us so we cannot understand - I know my temperament and I'm pretty sure I would not react in a good way.
That's fair, I wouldn't react well either but I wouldn't behead babies, that's barbaric.

I still don't know what tipped them over the edge and why now.

It's fucking awful. Basically any Palestinian that isn't already in Egypt will be dead within a few weeks. Israel has basically been granted permission (and assistance!) to wipe out the strip in its entirety, and I can't imagine those in the West Bank will last much longer

Back