• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

Ireland, Norway, and Spain have announced they will formally recognise a Palestinian state from 28 May.
Spain and Ireland said the decision was not against Israel nor in favour of Hamas, but rather in support of peace.
Israel reacted angrily, warning the move would mean more instability in the region and recalling its ambassadors to all three countries.

I actually think i hate Biden as much as Trump right now.

How come he fucked up so badly that i feel that way, such a weak president. 🤬

I actually think i hate Biden as much as Trump right now.

How come he fucked up so badly that i feel that way, such a weak president. 🤬
Agree to some extent but as in all countries the President or Prime Minster appears to have executive power but in reality is the chairperson representing very, very powerful lobby groups such as for finance, military, etc. The Lettuce PM soon found that out, and thankfully so. Trump is a wannabe dictator though and just serves his own nefarious and disgusting perspectives.

So we have got actual beheaded children now. Some of the things I've seen online defy belief. Imagine the reaction if Russia was doing this in Ukraine. Future generations will be very unforgiving.

"Israel has a right to go after Hamas, and we understand this strike killed two senior Hamas terrorists who are responsible for attacks against Israeli civilians," a White House national security spokesperson said.

But they conceded that "Israel must take every precaution possible to protect civilians"

Just fuck off. Fuck off.

The channel 4 dispatches program on Gaza today is absolutely heartbreaking

Back