• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

It's almost as if 6 months of indiscriminate bombing wasn't a great strategy for keeping people alive

IDF have apparently set a (n undisclosed) date for the invasion of Rafah. In preparation they're buying 40,000 tents for people to evacuate to. 1.5m people are currently squeezed in to the city. Where the fuck are they supposed to go? How is the west allowing this to happen ffs, they crossed the line from self-defence into genocidal revenge 5 months and 28 days ago.

IDF have apparently set a (n undisclosed) date for the invasion of Rafah. In preparation they're buying 40,000 tents for people to evacuate to. 1.5m people are currently squeezed in to the city. Where the fuck are they supposed to go? How is the west allowing this to happen ffs, they crossed the line from self-defence into genocidal revenge 5 months and 28 days ago.
37 people per tent!

Apparently these thick protesters don't know what powers and limited influence the current Leader of the Opposition has...... especially relative to members of the current Government and weirdos like Braveman who is going around actually being very controversial about Gaza yet again.

Apparently these thick protesters don't know what powers and limited influence the current Leader of the Opposition has...... especially relative to members of the current Government and weirdos like Braveman who is going around actually being very controversial about Gaza yet again.

and that he helped Tzipi Livni walk free despite war crime charges..

I'm no military man, and certainly not anti semetic, but my take from this, is to ask myself the question..." did Netanyahu and others who knew in advance, allow the oct 7 massacre to happen, in order to justify the invasion that followed".

I'm no military man, and certainly not anti semetic, but my take from this, is to ask myself the question..." did Netanyahu and others who knew in advance, allow the oct 7 massacre to happen, in order to justify the invasion that followed".
I think it's a valid question, especially in-light of the "Hannibal directive"

I do think that Israel can't be held accountable for Hamas' actions that day. But Israel should be held accountable for their own, seemingly by design, in-action.

You've changed your view quite significantly haven't you?
Not at all. However i am open to changing my opinion when something comes along to make me question/doubt it.
Perhaps the situation is that knowing (if they did) of hamas plans for nov 7th, israel thought, ok enough of living under rocket attacks etc, do this and we'll really put you out of business.
However, much as i despise both Netanyahu the man and Hamas the organisation, Oct 7th happened.
It was well planned, organised and trained for, and wether you believe all the propoganda about babies burned etc, it was horrific.
Hamas are supposed to be the leaders of the palestinians, but what did they achieve for them, other than a humanitarian catastrophe.

I can only assume that from a Hamas point of view, they knew what would happen and were always looking at the long game, to get hezbolah etc involved and finally wipe israel off the map.
But it is a personal assumption, and it was a personal questioning of myself with regard to israeli thoughts pre Oct 7th.
But, From Iran, to Hamas to Hezbolah the Houthis, et al, one fact is there are people out there who's sole ambition in life, is to wipe Israel and all jews off the face of the earth, another holocaust if you will,and that i cannot and will not except, ever.

Having watched that and then gone back to page 2 of this thread, it just shows how powerful propaganda can be.
Yep. Loads of us like to think we're immune but we're not. If something fits your views you're far more likely to believe it. Beheaded babies was a hugely emotive lie designed to create some level of approval for the horror that followed. I was getting into arguments on here for just wanting the story confirmed ffs. Scary.

Back