• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

JACKETT GONE

A nice statement there and very magnanimous. I wanted him gone months ago but will always welcome him back as I do Mick but we have moved on, I am really liking what I see of Zenga so far and we already seem on an entirely different level.

Good luck Ken

That statement has probably been agreed with the club as part of a settlement agreement - in other words, he has been paid handsomely (likely in excess of any contractual obligations) following negotiations between the club and the LMA. Such an agreement is likely to have a confidentiality clause included and requirements that he does not say anything that might be detrimental to the club hence the contents of the statement.

It gives no indication about what he really thinks other than he is quite proud of his achievements.

Either that or he was treated well and genuinely had nothing bad to say?

Fair play. I wish him well. The stats look great on paper but then so do some of the teams he put out. They were just crap on grass!

I believe he will look back with a slight tinge of regret. His selections and the team performances last season turned supporters away especially at home. Already the Zenga boys have shown more attacking intent in one home game than throughout pretty much all of last season so , whilst its early days the decision to relieve KJ looks a good one.

Back