• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

JACKETT GONE

Odd timing but they must have someone ready to go. My guess would be Marco Silva if so.

Either that or Jeff has been out on the piss in Wolvo Weatherspoons with Jez and Mendes, and has drunk-fired poor old Kenny for a laugh.

A strange time for an announcement of that sort, but despite last season I hold him in high regard and wish him all the best for the future. A genuinely good man.

Thanks, Kenny - especially for the League One season, even if we shouldn't have been there.
Very much this.

Thought it was odd on how silent he had been since the Vale game and taking a very back seat v Northampton and not part of the Costa signing reveal. Just the one simple pre match press release earlier today.

Will be back in work by Christmas.

Right then.... £20m signing and a new man incoming then

Goodbye KJ, had 2 seasons where we were excellent but last season was dire. And I believe some of that was due to the signings he wanted.

Good luck for the future and thanks for being a top professional when the writing was on the wall.

Im getting ahead of myself here but I would get a massive hard on if Andre Villas Boas was to come here..

87b6ed5eeabecae5299f6c95c2b8f440.jpg

KJ terminated.

New head coach announcement "in due course" meaning we have somebody lined up.

Fuck. Are these AVB rumours actually true??

I am really pleased he has gone but I bear him no malice and I will always welcome him back to Molineux but in reality, he should have gone last Autumn and probably would have done had we not been in limbo.

Good luck for the future and thanks for the work you did especially in League 1.

I reckon they have got their man otherwise they would have left him limping along. Would seem a coincidence if all those rumours about AVB that have emerged tonight are BS

AVB rumours????

Links to the AVB rumor(s)?

Rumours doing the rounds in many places that we are (were) in 'advanced talks' with AVB

I'd love it to be true but I'm taking it with an ocean full of salt.

I've just broke this news in the pub. I felt like Tim II for a minute. Before I realised I broke it even before he did.

Been several rumours of avb all day.I kind of hope not tbh

Last edited:
I've just broke this news in the pub. I felt like Tim II for a minute. Before I realised I broke it even before he did.

Tim's probably fast asleep and missed it all!

Are these rumours anything more than Twitter talk??

Thank you Ken for what you have done but it was time to move on maybe half a season ago..cheers for L1 promotion though and no hard feelings...

Are these rumours anything more than Twitter talk??

Nope.

Nothing from anywhere else, given how reliable Twitter has been over the last few weeks, I fully expect it to be somebody completely out of left field.

They're all over the place, hard to know if they have originated from a Twitter rumour but it's believable given his links to Mendes and also that he is out of work and has worked in England previously

Could be Silva

Could be Bruce

wouldnt mind much to have AVB here but he failed at spurs

please not bruce

Back