• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

On that day yes.

He had a completely winning hand on Brexit for that particular PMQs. He could have destroyed her. The Conservatives were laughing as they couldn't believe their luck at his line of questioning.

That's fair, it's the narrative that Labour are a weak opposition that is wrong though, they keep defeating the government, or forcing U turns, the very opposite of weak.
I don't think that means they aren't weak though, both sides are weak and there's enough decent in the party with power to cause problems.

But the fact is, the people were told their vote would count. It would be an affirmation of the gap between political elites and citizens if their decision was seen to be simply discounted. I believe successive governments, including New Labour, ignored these communities, allowed the devastating economic decline and social fracture which right wing opportunists are only too happy to exploit with the usual scapegoating strategies. Sadly, complacent Labour Councils as well as indifferent Tory ones are equally to blame.

Good line

I thought he did well today. Up against a continuous stream of "but labour but labour but labour" he persevered and got some decent blows in.

Labour and Corbyn must play a waiting game for a couple of days now and then he needs to absolutely hammer May (or whomever if the unlikely happens). If she wins tonight she may still lose a governmental no confidence vote in the coming days. The deferral of the vote that was lost will not be forgotten.

Wow, a whole page of Corbyn is the greatest, ending with : "I’m not here to tell you which way you vote, just to acknowledge the media we digest on a daily basis. Remember to ask yourself the question; Have I really made up my own mind?"

I think irony is lost on this journalist :)
Ignoring the content, are you happy government money was spent on a campaign against him?

I'm sure there is a hospital or 2 which might have benefited from that money?

Brexit will make poor people poorer and cost working class jobs. No politician who supports brexit will get my vote. If that means abstention then so be it.

We dont get better politicians by repeatedly opting for the lesser of two cunts.

Brexit will make poor people poorer and cost working class jobs. No politician who supports brexit will get my vote. If that means abstention then so be it.

We dont get better politicians by repeatedly opting for the lesser of two cunts.

Exactly this. I've never seen such despicable leaders of both main parties.

That's all our electoral system allows us to do though. At least now (first time since 83?) we have a very big gap between the cunts.

did anyone see Vince Cable and Farage on GMTV this morning?

I NOW KNOW WHY THE LIBERALS HAVE BEEN SO QUIET!

He sucked!

did anyone see Vince Cable and Farage on GMTV this morning?

I NOW KNOW WHY THE LIBERALS HAVE BEEN SO QUIET!

He sucked!

He sucked Farage?

Breakfast TV has changed since I last watched it!!

Cable is going into enemy territory there though isn't he? Farage being backed up by the utter fuckwad Piers fucking wanker Morgan. Its the political equivalent of batting on an uncovered pitch after a monsoon.

Back