• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

Came across as a total knob this morning on Ridge. Vague, waffly ideas, has read bits of the Brexit draught agreement, couldn't give any substantial plan or alternatives. As May said: whatever was agreed he'd be against it, just for party political reasons, in the hope that Labour can get elected somehow. Cloud cuckoo land.

Labour calling for a General Election if May loses her vote in the commons. Has anybody told them that we will crash out with no deal if a GE is called as the time difference wouldn't allow for any other decision to be taken (including the extension).

They are also not providing any information on Brexit and what would happen.

This is just fuckwittery.

They are going to go for a vote of no confidence.

Tusk has stated that article 50 would be extended in the event of an election I think.

They are going to go for a vote of no confidence.

Tusk has stated that article 50 would be extended in the event of an election I think.

I couldn't find anything from Tusk when I looked.

Still no plan from Labour so what makes them think they could change the public's mind about governance?

I couldn't find anything from Tusk when I looked.

Still no plan from Labour so what makes them think they could change the public's mind about governance?

The Conservatives are doing that all by themselves...Absolute fuck up by them on all fronts

They still need a plan. Being the least shit isn't a good excuse to ask the electorate for their backing.

I think they would stand on a second referendum ticket. And then hope that the public remove the need for them to have a plan.

They still need a plan. Being the least shit isn't a good excuse to ask the electorate for their backing.

So you're saying Labour are less shit than the cons? ;)

At this moment in time I don't think anybody could be as bad as the Tory Party with the exception of the kippers.

What line would the Tories use to persuade the Nation not to vote Labour?

Can't really go down the "Jez will get in bed with some dodgy Irish folk" route or "He will properly fuck up Brexit" and certainly won't be able repeat STRONG AND STABLE in response to every question.

Back to Labour are shit with the Economy tactic?

If a GE was called now I really wouldn't have a clue what to vote for!! (apart from not the Tories)

Can't really go down the "Jez will get in bed with some dodgy Irish folk" route or "He will properly fuck up Brexit" and certainly won't be able repeat STRONG AND STABLE in response to every question.

If a GE was called now I really wouldn't have a clue what to vote for!! (apart from not the Tories)

Immigration.

Labour would return to open borders.

They've already started the rhetoric in the last couple of weeks.

It'd be an ugly, ugly General Election with no winners.

Historically I'm a Conservative voter, but right now I think I'd vote for the Green Party.

I live in a safe Con constituency anyway, so anything not-blue would pretty much be a protest vote.

Tories will use the tried and highly successful tactic of telling the public that a party that wants to spend money on them is a very bad thing indeed.

Not this time - they will go straight for Jezza wants to let EVERYONE in, including all the terrorists.

Tories won't need to say anything, the mail and the sun won't allow him to be pm. And tbf if he can't manage to be more popular or competent than Theresa fucking May then he doesn't deserve it. Twat.

Dacre doesn't run the country. As much as he believes he does, the fucking cunt.

There is hope, but Jezza isn't it sadly. I was not a fan (to say the least) but Blair would have absolutely destroyed either of these two chancers.

Laabour fucked up when they picked the wrong Milliband brother.

Back