• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

The Panorama program was eye opening and damning of Corbyn, his cabal and the vicious culture infiltrating the Labour Party.

Not good for politics.

I wonder when the Panorama investigation into Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party is going to be aired

(This is not a defence of the Labour Party or to be precise, any Labour member who if Anti-Semetic, but an observation of the BBC being so left leaning...)

Christ Darlo that's on a par with one of Frank's, "but Labour..." comments

I wonder when the Panorama investigation into Islamaphobia in the Conservative Party is going to be aired

(This is not a defence of the Labour Party or to be precise, any Labour member who if Anti-Semetic, but an observation of the BBC being so left leaning...)

Did you watch the programme?

So it appears that Panorama edited an email to misrepresent what it actually said... that's just wrong but it's ok cause Labour.
I'm not "but the Tories" here, it was a statement going back to a debate about the BBC being "left wing" when it clearly isn't. Panorama has tried to do a hatchet job and the right buy it, as always

Also, tell me where I've defended anyone who is anti-semetic?

You need to watch the programme Darlo. It's a lot more than an email.

Stop believing the Momentum propaganda.

Right then, I've gone on catch up and got it ready to watch later but I will ask one question. Doesn't any reputable news program lose some of its credibility if it has to alter ANY information it has in order to fit in with it's producers agenda?

Corbyn always appears anti-establishment which I fnd enduring - but in the same vein this pretty much meant his slow demise was inevitable. Let's face it he isn't the type who'll whoop whoop with the US over a conflict with Iran and maybe you'll get a different slant on Palestine. BUT - Both the Cons and Lab appear to be represented by anti-democrats and will be decimated in any future election. A return to Blairism will only result in the same reactions that lead to the alternative (Jezza) ....

All Labour ever had to do was not fuck things up and the could've strolled into Downing St.

This is all the work of the Illuminati.

So it turns out Labour's anti-semitism is deep rooted and way worse than first thought.

I can believe this
49d1522079eb39c8747d615f514f0f47.jpg

I'm not an Campbell fan (but don't have the hate of a lot of people, having not been around for the build up to the Iraq war in 2003), but its interesting how every Corbyn-ite response seeks to 'play the man' rather than counter his points.

Sad really to see what Labour has become, can't see myself ever voting from them again - and, up to this year, I'd never voted for anyone else.

Back