• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

The establishment don't like a reactionary who fails to tow the globalist line. Even Stormzy can't save him. Sadly, his economic visions would have been distastrous and the divisive nature of Dianne and Emily wouldn't carry fervour further than those that thrive on 'label and victim mentality politics'. A return to middle ground Blairite values is imminent whether it be New New Labour or with the Liberal Undemocrats. Meet the new boss ... same as the old boss. Alternatives will always be extreme.

I find the panicked reaction to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, very bizarre.

41 Strange @41Strange 54m54 minutes ago .... Joking aside, I still find the total panicked reaction of centrists to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, when we have to combat a resurgent far-right ..

Is that you ?

41 Strange @41Strange 54m54 minutes ago .... Joking aside, I still find the total panicked reaction of centrists to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, when we have to combat a resurgent far-right ..

Is that you ?

Nope. Saw it, liked it, nicked it.

I find the panicked reaction to Corbynism, which is ultimately a pretty tepid social democracy, very bizarre.
The ongoing presence of Corbyn does panic people. Not because of what he'd deliver in power, but because he's the biggest barrier to stopping the Tories.

They're wrecking the country, and the Leader of the opposition is offering no opposition and no leadership. Its that that's causes the panic ascribed to Corbyn.

Bigger disgrace than his stance on Brexit IMO

Yep, that’s Labour done for me. They won’t recover from this one.

Only an absolute twat changes their team, see Mellor, David. It's a level beyond pretending you like football see Cameron, David and Blair, Tony.

I am sure he will slink into Molineux now we are challenging his new club of choice.

The equivalent of celebrating Shrewsbury beating Braintree 1-0 with an own goal.

Corbyn was poor Johnson was pathetic.

The highlight of the day for me was listening to Kenneth Clarke using sharp wit and piercing irony to tear Johnson to pieces, while the latter buffoon slumped on the front bench (not as badly as the arrogant Rees-Moggs) like an embarrassed schoolkid who'd been found out by the headmaster.

He was very good. Jess Phillips was also superb, not what you'd call statesman like or erudite, but a very passionate and cutting speech. Highlight was when she basically said 'if you want to intervene, crack on, if not, shut up' and when the other mp walked out she shouted 'OK tara bab' :icon_lol:

Back