• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jeremy Corbyn

Even Boris will have to fire that cunt soon. He is damaging their election prospects

The Internet is good sometimes.
084e29083e297c6d80de220cbbbd5341.jpg

Imagine that being your job for the day. We need some chicken (and egg, for some reason?) puns NOW! By 2pm please.
1d977d5ce7fb089e9437d11f8c22155f.jpg

I can't believe they have actually put time and effort into that! They are doing such an ace job of running the country. I'm so proud.

Fucking joke... (not of the funny variety)

I hope they're sued for copywrite infringement, as THAT would be funny.

Seems to be something all political parties are shit at. Quit with trying for lolz and be a Political Party FFS.

Next they will have a pop up JFC shop.

This is working out quite well for Corbyn.

Conservatives literally rolling out Alan Partridge levels of insults.

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake

He just needs to keep silent, and then hole Boris' plan below the water on Monday.

Followed by a nice speech saying we will have election. Right after the vote of no confidence that will follow Boris getting the extension and breaking his main promise to the nation.

Interesting reports in the times today that Johnson was partly rushing the election in order to disenfrachise students who are newly at University in October.

Personally I think all the opposition parties have played this very very well this week, with the possible exception of the SNP.

Maybe this opposition coalition could govern in their own right, albeit it on a short term basis, and disenfranchise the Tories.

It wouldn't surprise me. With a soon to be 18-year-old in the family (his birthday is early enough in October that he will get to vote even if Boris were to get his way) I can certainly assure you that the millenials cannot bloody wait to have their say.

But you are newly at university in a town you don't know, living on your own, and then registering to vote may not be top of the agenda. That is the Boris plan, presumably. Shame hundreds of thousands of them have already done it.

I don't think the SNP have played it too badly. Sturgeon has been quite strident in her comments and is obviously setting up Indyref II, but Blackwood I think has been absolutely excellent in Westminster. He has attacked the PM with suitable vim and vigour in the House.

Maybe this opposition coalition could govern in their own right, albeit it on a short term basis, and disenfranchise the Tories.

I thought about that. There is a nominal majority of about 9 I think.

However, this looks like the time to let he incumbent annihilate himself and then smash him in the voting.

However, this looks like the time to let he incumbent annihilate himself and then smash him in the voting.

if Boris is a man of his word (snigger) then he won't be around for an election will he. The Brexit Law is sorted on Monday, his 2nd attempt for an election is lost so he has to go the EU on the 17th and ask for an extension if he can't get a deal by the 31st. He has said he won't do that, so he either bluffs his way through that or quits

Corbyn is a bit too 'Palestine' for many, he talks to people like the IRA and Hezbollah and isn't impressed with others he should be far more impressed with apparently - the cunt !. Therefore he is going to be absolutely hopeless if they need somebody to do a Blair and bow down to those who wish to bomb the fuck out of Iran. About the only ones they haven't bombed yet in the ME? If the will is to overturn Brexit it's hard to say whether he will be useful or not but I can see the Labs splintering every much as the Cons in the very near future when Corbyn finally departs the scene. The irony could be a Brexit majority Parliament repeatedly thwarting the will of a remain dominated population of proles. Perhaps the Liberal Undemocrats will rise to the fore with the Sturge and miraculously solve everything and anything ..

Answers on a postcard to ....

Back