• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Jota and Fifa

:D :D

e9735b01d7ef08f736dbfce9c0f3adb9.jpg

"Champions of lockdown, you'll never sing that...":Victory:

So I take it I’ve missed the final? Watched the semi and thought that the final was tomorrow!
What was the score

2 1 in Golden Goal Extra Time
Wijnaldum on the stroke of half time
Traore after about 70 mins
Raul (I think) with the winner after about 70 mins of extra time

Jeff’s commissioning a banner to hang on the Molineux as we speak.

2 1 in Golden Goal Extra Time
Wijnaldum on the stroke of half time
Traore after about 70 mins
Raul (I think) with the winner after about 70 mins of extra time

Cheers Tony. Couldn’t find it on the BBC either. I guess that because neither of Sterling or TAA won it they are no longer interested.

they mentioned him representing Portugal, so there's an international version on the way. any idea when ?

Cheers Tony. Couldn’t find it on the BBC either. I guess that because neither of Sterling or TAA won it they are no longer interested.

Just put Diogo Jota into Twitter search and you'll see the winning goal. Nice move down the left, Raul scores.

Both of them showed they were tremendous players of the game. Well done Diogo and shouts out to Trent as well for a seriously good and entertaining final. Best two players then played a blinder. Loved it.

They played a very “pro” fifa game. Enjoyed the game and reactions especially considering it was a 3pm kick off for the whole thing

I’m not a FIFA expert but that seems a pretty simple winner for such a tight game!

My highlight was the commentator saying that McNeil had played more minutes than anyone else over the last few days like it was a hinderance

My highlight was the commentator saying that McNeil had played more minutes than anyone else over the last few days like it was a hinderance

I know, I did chuckle myself :)

Third of the season isn’t it?

Another tournament on BBC this week. Preliminary Round about to start. Wolves are in the next round, this time represented by Morgan Gibbs-White.

MGW is crap. 2-0 down to Aaron Connoly so far.

Back