• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) 14/8 (3pm) Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this has been a let down so far

But we saw last week that they can be more aggressive, and on the front foot in the second half. So let's hope he encourages them to be more aggressive again. He can't have been happy with that first half.
He certainly looked pissed when they showed him on the touchline throughout the half. Very intense eyebrows.

He certainly looked pissed when they showed him on the touchline throughout the half. Very intense eyebrows.
Yeah I can't tell if that is just his normal face :D We'll see when we play a bit better I guess..

They deserve their lead; they're a better side at the end of the day, so if they're on it we'll naturally struggle.

We really do need to make more of the ball though, we've won it quite a few times but not had anywhere near enough quality in transition.

We clearly dont have a squad to compete in the top 10 atm..BUT when Jonny, Neto, Boly, Pod is back I think we can beat any team..and would be great with 3 or 4 more players to compete

Maybe they haven't got the legs yet to do 90 mins at full pace. Seemed very Nuno first half...

Yep you know Brexit included foreigners opinions as well :)
Maybe I can get a stamp in my passport when I come to Molineux, shake off that stigma ;)

We clearly dont have a squad to compete in the top 10 atm..BUT when Jonny, Neto, Boly, Pod is back I think we can beat any team
I do agree with this, as last season, we have some of our best players out injured

Thought a draw would have been fair at HT. Traore should have buried his chance.

P. S. If anyone is looking for high quality 'Soccer Streams', don't even think about asking. You 'Reddit' here first.

Good start. Getting more numbers forward.

Boy, if we thought Patricio's kicking was bad, we'd have an absolute riot with Schmeichel as our keeper.

That offside call on Raul kind of illustrates the point I was trying to make about his first half. Just seems like he's mentally a step slow at the moment.

Could very well just be rust, certainly wasn't trying to imply he'd been shit or anything, just a tad confused as to what his remit is.

Adama and Raul our only threats unfortunately

fucking hell Trincao, Lord of the rings saved them again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back