• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) 14/8 (3pm) Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just seen it.

Bit of a lunge bit didn't seem too bad at first. Whipping that right leg round was a bit cuntish though, even if it didn't do the damage. Shouldn't be challenging like that in friendlies though regardless.

Neves on set-pieces means no thunderbastard efforts from clearances outside the box then.

Well, before Sunday at Cov he hadn't scored from outside the box for about 18 months, so we're not losing much there!

I quite liked RAN delivering from the right when we briefly tried that last season.

Aye, note I said efforts not goals!

Sa
Semedo Boly Coady mosquera ait nouri
Neves dendonker
Traore Raul Messi

Just a heads up for those travelling, it appears there are no trains from Wolves/Birmingham to Leicester next week.

This is the Cross Country route, I don't know if you get the GNER line (or whatever it's called these days) down to there?

I think its a Cross Country service from Edinburgh through York to Brum..

Cheers both, think we are OK. We can change at Derby or Peterborough and the trains aren't disrupted from there from what I can see!

Love that Ketsbaia one.

Unfortunately we still look a little bit short going into this one would be very happy with a point but can’t see it. 3-1 I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back