• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) 14/8 (3pm) Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope we do this as a team, as underdogs running our socks off for the new manager

Only issue is Mout/Neves together. Unless something has clicked in the week, we are likely to be wide open in the centre
And miles too high, as Bruno Keegan wants us parking slow centre halves near the halfway line.

We're getting beaten here.

Front three and Hoever aside, I reckon most of us would beat our players in a race :LOL:

Fuck man, we need some players baaaaddddd

Still concerned until I see a reason not to be.

I'm really disappointed we've gone for Neves and Moutinho in midfield, it just doesn't work

Anything from next three games is a massive bonus. If we haven’t got three new players in by the fourth it’s going to be a long season.

Anything from next three games is a massive bonus. If we haven’t got three new players in by the fourth it’s going to be a long season.
could be, we need some fresh blood, not only as new manager

Good luck Bruno, looks onto a hiding with that team so any type of point would be a massive bonus today. People keep saying the window isn't closed yet but it's poor operating to enter the season with that starting 11 if the manager has been open about needs and improvements.

Reserving judgment for now, but the midfield is a head scratcher.

That team just isn’t good enough, but the options from the bench look even worse. This summer’s recruitment has been worse than awful. Lage won’t make it until Christmas with this squad.

That team just isn’t good enough, but the options from the bench look even worse. This summer’s recruitment has been worse than awful. Lage won’t make it until Christmas with this squad.
I will be surprised if this is the squad come September.

Boly and Mosquera still to return but I think we will see 2, maybe 3 signings.

1 goal in our last 5 meetings with Leicester, i think that trend may change today, can see a high scoring game today.

Whilst i'm far from convinced by our team, their defence doesn't look all that either.

Not feeling too confident looking at that defence. Plus- our bench is so weak.
Lots of youngsters, cant see any of them making any impact against a decent Leicester side

I will be surprised if this is the squad come September.

Boly and Mosquera still to return but I think we will see 2, maybe 3 signings.
Hope you’re right, but I’m not convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back