• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) 14/8 (3pm) Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Bruno, i think youre going to need it, we have had time to make some decent signings , but now we are going to pay for it.

Good luck Bruno, looks onto a hiding with that team so any type of point would be a massive bonus today. People keep saying the window isn't closed yet but it's poor operating to enter the season with that starting 11 if the manager has been open about needs and improvements.

In fairness, we have had two CB injuries during pre-season. That position has been an accident waiting to happen for multiple windows now.

It's not like we're playing Cundle, Richards and Campbell, these are all experienced first team players who were trusted and retained by the previous manager.

I agree the centre mid pairing not the best, but I'm not convinced Donk is much more of an answer (although I would have picked him), and it's probably not the game to see if MGW can work in that position.

New managers sometimes have to see things with their own eyes and make their own mistakes in the short term

Moutinho and Neves as a pair. Jesus wept. 95 % of the time it doesn’t work. Let’s hope today is one of the 5 %

fucking dangerous pass from coady there

Certainly not playing a high line at the moment.

Despite the lineups shown, it's Adama on the left and Trincao on the right.

Hoever saved us there

Maddison is stupidly good. Leicester will miss him severely if he does get bought by Arsenal or similar.

wtf Hoever cross it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back