• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) 22/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s on him for letting them get level. For letting their fans get back in to it. His stupid decision has completely changed the direction of the game.

Yes, we could have done things better in the second half - but it all started with him clowning around.
Yep they were down and out, a goal down, us passing around them with ease. And then Sa's switched all the momentum and attitude from both sets of players.

Literally 4 players just standing on the corner of the box staring at the person dribbling 2 feet in front of them, no movement

Here we are again, trying to force everything down the sides because there's fuck all movement in the middle, for christ's sake

I'd be amazed if we scored again now.

Neto on for Toti.

Neto for toti
there's fuck all movement in the middle, for christ's sake

If only there were some way we could figure out why this happens. Some sort of trend, some amount of common elements.

Alas

Last edited:
Nice fk from neves after getting close earlier, has his shooting boots on today

Reactions: b3h
It doesn’t take a genius to work out that we’ve not looked like scoring since we changed the shape and put Moutinho in an advanced midfield role. Again. Despite it never, ever working in the past.

Neves has been absolutely wank since he came on, too.

That’s the wankiest handball in the world but I don’t know why it wasn’t given.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that we’ve not looked like scoring since we changed the shape and put Moutinho in an advanced midfield role. Again. Despite it never, ever working in the past.

Neves has been absolutely wank since he came on, too.
The change in formation hasn’t helped, which is why I dont get not having Raul on the Bench? Surely he would be a better option than a change in formation? Or atleast to have that option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back