• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

LIVE! Match discussion 2014/15

WEST HAM: Randolph, O'Brien, Tomkins (c), Burke, Page, Amalfitano, Oxford, Poyet, Jarvis, Zarate, Sakho
Subs: Spiegel (GK), Lee, Cullen, Westley, Knoyle, Nasha, Parfitt-Williams

FC LUSITANS: Gerardo, Acosta, M San Nicolas, Munoz, Romero, dos Reis, Aguilar, Molina, L San Nicolas, Soares, Maciel (c)
Subs: Sonejee, Moya, Conteh, Pires, Moreira, Fernandes, Benitez

Oxford is 16. I've been hearing stuff about him for about two years now, really big things expected. He's playing midfield but he's a centre back really.

Sakho puts West Ham ahead.

Oxford is 16. I've been hearing stuff about him for about two years now, really big things expected. He's playing midfield but he's a centre back really.

I can just picture Harry Redknapp on talksport tomorrow, " Yeah I first spotted him as a 3 year old and knew he was England quality right away."

3-0... Two for Sakho and Tomkins with the third

Bala Town in Euro action tonight. Their 2nd Euro campaign in recent years. Lost the away leg 3-1 at Differdange.

Goal in early in the 2 half of the home leg (in Rhyl) puts them 1 goal from glory

2-0 to Bala.....not long left for a famous away goal victory

Gutting. Injury time goal for Differ

Came in the 95th minute!! and was apparently a mile offside.

Seb Giovinco has scored a 9 minute hat trick in MLS and nearly scored a proper worldy (came off the post tho).

His two goals after the penalty were neat finishes. I watched the first half, why are the pitches so narrow? Everyone I watch MLS the pitches seem that way.

Lampard will enjoy playing in this league though I think. Can see him scoring plenty

It's just NYCFC's pitch that is that way, since they play in Yankee Stadium (you may have noticed the off-color section of the pitch where the usual infield is for baseball games).

Otherwise I think it's probably just camera angles playing tricks on you.

Thought some of you may enjoy Bolton getting a proper whipping in the form of this volley.

Final result was 4-1 to Paderborn btw.

Interesting note as the US go up 1-0 against Cuba; five Cuban players have defected since the Gold Cup began, and with two injuries in the squad, Cuba have only been able to make 16 players available for the match today.

Back