• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

To most ‘normal’ people, it’s not a penalty.

But it’s their BS rule “if it hits the arm or hand it’s a pen”. So by the letter of the law, it’s a penalty. It’s just that the rule is shit.

Never a penalty, Sissoko is just making sure someone follows the runners and then it hits his chest first anyway and bounces up. Can't give those especially when you have VAR.

I see security can't even be competent at this level of competition...

Never a penalty, Sissoko is just making sure someone follows the runners and then it hits his chest first anyway and bounces up. Can't give those especially when you have VAR.

His arm was in an unnatural position though . if he keeps it by his side its not given.

I'm not sure that's a penalty

And there's a fucking Scouser in the commentary

Think yourself lucky, I'm having to watch it on Virgin One over here, commentator is on about stuff from 2005, in the studio we$ve got Sourness, Niall Quinn and fucking Brian Kerr. Have the sound turned down and will switch over during half time.
No penalty for me.
Spurs well on top imo.

Think yourself lucky, I'm having to watch it on Virgin One over here, commentator is on about stuff from 2005, in the studio we$ve got Sourness, Niall Quinn and fucking Brian Kerr. Have the sound turned down and will switch over during half time.
No penalty for me.
Spurs well on top imo.

Christ! Sorry mate. With that lot a spurs win is essential lolz

This is a really poor game so far, Liverpool seem happy it’s 1-0 and Spurs creativity is none existent.

His arm was in an unnatural position though . if he keeps it by his side its not given.

How is it unnatural, he's not sticking his arm up for it just to be there, he's pointing to help his side defend. It happens hundreds of times in a game. It's a dreadful decision.

Spurs had the better of it but it's been pretty pedestrian stuff so far.

Did Jermaine Jenas just blaspheme?

How is it unnatural, he's not sticking his arm up for it just to be there, he's pointing to help his side defend. It happens hundreds of times in a game. It's a dreadful decision.

Yet you don't do it in your own penalty area five yards away from the ball. If the Liverpool player spots that, he kicks it at his arm and gets a penalty anyway. Its harsh, but stupidity from Sissoko as well.

Liverpool defensive, unimaginative, long ball. Klopp's lost six out of six finals. Sez it all.

Back