• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

I appreciate that it's a 90k stadium, but it's a 1/3 plus empty. They really do need to get to WHL ASAP

I appreciate that it's a 90k stadium, but it's a 1/3 plus empty. They really do need to get to WHL ASAP

Fans have had enough of it. No-one really likes Wembley. Except the Fulham owner and we turned his offer down, good work lads.

I don't know why we didn't sell up. Well I do, a load of old blokes in dusty suits not wanting to sell to a foreigner. I don't think they'll get a netter offer tbh. Khan would have done a decent job with it IMO.

Well that was my second time watching Tottenham in 4 days and they were a hell of a lot better against us! Jammy as hell to win that. Was gutted for the PSV fans who were excellent throughout. Very sparse spurs crowd. Shit atmosphere. They need to get out of here sharpish and back to WHL

Last edited:
Think the it's Wembley,it's got a magic known to all football fans who love it,and visiting it,we couldn't sell the country's heritage off thing going on,used to hate taking fans there for England games when I was a coach driver,hard to get to,hard to get away from,nothing to do while parked there,building a new stadium by the NEC would have been far better,but it's a stupid idea to put it centrally in the country,with excellent road,rail and air links

Hell of a finish from Ronaldo to put Juve 1-0 up against United.

He'd done bugger all before that. Dybala has been the stand out.

Probably the most organised I've seen United all season but they haven't done much going forward. Sanchez with a real Doyle 2012 of a performance.

Looks like Sky just dubbed their “generic crowd noise” over the last post bugler and now Twitter has lit up thinking the fans were being disrespectful.

Do Wednesday realise they are playing Sheffield Utd not Bayern?

1-0 afc wimbeldon

Been watching that & that was cruel on Haringay

Deflected shot in the 90th minute

If you came in a few minutes late & didn't know the team colours then I would challenge anyone to name which one was the League 1 team - not the most cultured game (from either team) but reasonably entertaining nonetheless.

It seemed like a sunday league kick about Wimbeldon did not do themselves justics. Coles park is also the home of that youtube team in the 10th tier btw

Back