• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Bissouma’s now tried to take Yates’ kneecap off so he obviously doesn’t like him either. Clear red.

He was trying to pull out of it and still caught him on the knee. If he’d gone in full blooded probably wins the ball and doesn’t get sent off

The poor clearance is one thing, but the flap into his own net was awful keeping.
It's the sort of thing he just didn't do before moving to England. Like I said, seems like that skill would be transferable regardless of league, and yet...

Spurs trying their hardest to let Forest back into this. Forest have been awful most of the game.

I wonder if that point they got against us might count against them in the longer term as it meant not sacking Cooper for a few more games at least

I wonder if that point they got against us might count against them in the longer term as it meant not sacking Cooper for a few more games at least
I think when you're in the position they're in, you've got to just take the points as they come and hope the rest works out.

They may get a New Manager Bounce™ but equally their form may never improve either way, at least not consistently. They just don't have enough Prem level players.

I think when you're in the position they're in, you've got to just take the points as they come and hope the rest works out.

They may get a New Manager Bounce™ but equally their form may never improve either way, at least not consistently. They just don't have enough Prem level players.
It's weird in that I've thought forest have found it very easy to score goals. Like somehow they don't have to try as hard to score.

Back