• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Comms said only two other teams have won after being 3-0 down at halftime in the Premier League. Us being one of them.

Incorrect Leeds came back in the late 90’s to beat Derby 4-3 when being 0-3 down was 08/11/1997 just checked.

Decent game between Atletico and Inter although I would imagine both City and Arsenal would love to draw either of them in the quarterfinals.

Between 4 teams City, Real, Bayern & Arsenal I’d be amazed if the winner comes from outside of those

I'd discount the last 2, it's a City Real final unless they get drawn against each other earlier

Agree with Arsenal, struggled to overcome Porto over two legs.

Agree with Arsenal, struggled to overcome Porto over two legs.
But they did so they can move on, don’t think Arsenal are as far off as some think. Matured a bit since last season also if they were miles of City how come they’re above them in the league?

But they did so they can move on, don’t think Arsenal are as far off as some think. Matured a bit since last season also if they were miles of City how come they’re above them in the league?
Because City missed Rodri for 3 games and lost the lot. Keep him available and they'll win everything again

Because City missed Rodri for 3 games and lost the lot. Keep hiking fit, they'll win everything again

Everyone gets injuries, suspension’s etc plus if everything does hinge on one player then it kind of suggest they’re not as far ahead as made out.

A nut squeeze of Jones on Gazza proportions - great to see in the modern game.

Delighted with that. Great effort tonight from Atleti.

Incorrect Leeds came back in the late 90’s to beat Derby 4-3 when being 0-3 down was 08/11/1997 just checked.
Two of the Leeds goals were scored in the first half.

Back