• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Well that first half was as dull as you're likely to see.

Well that first half was as dull as you're likely to see.
Just said the same. You see these fixtures and look forward to them but often they're so dull unlike Newcastle vs West Ham yesterday which was a great watch throughout

Atrocious game, we use to get this from Jose in must not lose matches, really not sure what either side is doing tactically.

Nice one Arsenal, no doubt it’ll be a moral victory but having no intent of winning the game has just handed over all initiative to Liverpool. Safety football from both sides in the end

Only Villa and Man Utd away where there’s any jeopardy for Liverpool and I’d back them at both locations.
Arsenal will learn that playing it safe gets you nowhere near titles.

Top choice making the City game the only football I have watched this weekend 🙄

With VAR Norwich's goal would have been ruled out and Newcastle awarded a penalty.

With VAR Norwich's goal would have been ruled out and Newcastle awarded a penalty.
I don't think that's a penalty, arm is tucked in.

Watching the game mainly to see Sargent, more mobile than I remember him in the PL and stylistically he's what we need, still not convinced by the quality though, be it only one half when the opposition were on top

I don't think that's a penalty, arm is tucked in.

Watching the game mainly to see Sargent, more mobile than I remember him in the PL and stylistically he's what we need, still not convinced by the quality though, be it only one half when the opposition were on top
Maybe on penalty. Sargent has definitely improved in the last two seasons. I guess if Norwich go up he’d probably stay at Norwich but if they don’t be interesting to see how much they’d accept.

Back