• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

I assume the emirates is as bad as Highbury was to get away from as it’s the same tube station?
Supporting the super 6 is a far different stress and experience than what the rest of us experience. The annoying thing is Chelsea and Man City had their big huge investments before FFP came in and the music stopped.

I assume the emirates is as bad as Highbury was to get away from as it’s the same tube station?
Supporting the super 6 is a far different stress and experience than what the rest of us experience. The annoying thing is Chelsea and Man City had their big huge investments before FFP came in and the music stopped.
If you’re trying to get the tube after yeah. Getting into Highbury and Islington is a nightmare after one of their home games

As @Deutsch Wolf says I’ve got zero incentive to put extra money into the club through catering or merchandise. Molineux is a facility that hosts the main event and that’s all I want from it. My match day routine is pretty much the same as it was 20 years ago, food at home, travel to the city, Pub, game, travel home, dinner.
They want rid of our type and thankfully for them Palace is my last game as a regular.

City win the league again...how exciting. The PL has become like one of those foreign leagues people used to laugh at because the same team wins it every year

I get it but this season and last it’s because other teams have bottled it/lost it at the end. I still think it’s more pep than City, I guess we’ll find out if he ever leaves

I get it but this season and last it’s because other teams have bottled it/lost it at the end. I still think it’s more pep than City, I guess we’ll find out if he ever leaves
No team has ever won the top league of English football 4 years running. It's dull.

It is but I’m still more annoyed by teams bottling it when they get the chance to beat them to it than I am at city for it falling into their lap

The way Man City under Pep go about things end of season it means draws are defeats for those challenging. They’ve just got the experience as well to get things done also.

I’ll be honest I just couldn’t stomach Arsenal winning the league. It’s not worth it for me! I want their pain to go on for as long as possible.

It’s been a good title race so far to be honest. City winning it every year is boring but this individual season hasn’t been I’d argue.

No team has ever won the top league of English football 4 years running. It's dull.

It’s dull if there’s no race to the title, it might still go the distance this year, Arsenal went until about 3 to go last season, season before was neck and neck, covid season none event.

It’s dull if there’s no race to the title, it might still go the distance this year, Arsenal went until about 3 to go last season, season before was neck and neck, covid season none event.
If the result is always the same it's dull. The same team winning the league 4 years in a row for the first time in nearly 150 years is awful. I don't like any of the big teams, I don't particularly care which one wins the league, I do care it's always the same one

Personally I prefer City winning it over any of the entitled, favoured red clubs with their arrogant fans that think that success is their exclusive god given right. City still have a good hardcore of local (legacy) fans that experienced the sort of shit we did and still can't believe what they're seeing. Fuck the red club fans who think they're bottom of the pile if they don't finish in a CL spot

If the result is always the same it's dull. The same team winning the league 4 years in a row for the first time in nearly 150 years is awful. I don't like any of the big teams, I don't particularly care which one wins the league, I do care it's always the same one

Each to their own nevertheless I’m comfortable as long as no one is constantly coasting to the title which would be a concern. Thankfully it looks like 4 out the last 6 since we came up have had competitive titles races. I like the way Man City play and admire their ability to hold off a rival breathing down their neck. Same as Man Utd under Fergie really just an annoying but admirable way of winning.

Villa may be in the conversation next year!

Whilst having 115 potential FFP breaches

Yep which why eventually the PL will return to its 3 gold standard clubs competing for most the fun stuff due to their endless ability of obtaining bigger revenue than anyone else.

PSR will work to keep them out of the top spot.

Unai is in pre Lopetegui mode about the possibility of losing big players

Yep a very much sell to buy window for Villa this summer as they’re very close to the PSR line.

Back