• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

The atmosphere at West Ham today is bizarre. It's never a great ground for noise (or anything, really) but it sounds more like the first morning of a Lord's Test match than a Premier League game.

You can actually hear people having a chat over the TV

The atmosphere at West Ham today is bizarre. It's never a great ground for noise (or anything, really) but it sounds more like the first morning of a Lord's Test match than a Premier League game.
Was having lunch with some friends at a place next to the stadium in Hackney Wick earlier, and we were surprised when we looked up the score halfway through the second half - we'd assumed it was a boring 0-0 because we hadn't heard any kind of crowd noise.

Huge game Hull Vs Ipswich. If Hull win they go into the final game level on points with Albion.

Was this season the last season of parachute money for Albion?

Huge game Hull Vs Ipswich. If Hull win they go into the final game level on points with Albion.

Was this season the last season of parachute money for Albion?
Last season was I think, but their new owner makes things more optimistic for them even if they stay down

Poch just isn’t a top manager for me. Maybe he was once (no, he wasn’t), but not anymore.

Cucarella is rubbish. Tiago past it. Mudryk and Gallagher mediocre. Jackson not good enough. No midfield.
(Hoping afainst hope that the above words go to prove me a total idiot, do the trick and Villa get stuffed)
Chalobah ok. Rees James injured.
Cole Palmer great if you can get him the ball

Last edited:
Birmingham will probably have to win next Saturday v Norwich as a draw probably won’t be enough. Huddersfield are effectively relegated due to GD

Back