• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Well we are unlikely to now. Chelsea losing would have been helpful so I'm struggling to find the amusement

Thought both penalties looked soft on replays but United were a joke when it went to 3-3, tried to throw it away straight from the kick off.

Europe was always gonna be an over expectation for us.
In the where will we finish thread I voted relegation so we’ve more than met my expectations.

Europe was always gonna be an over expectation for us.
In the where will we finish thread I voted relegation so we’ve more than met my expectations.
Jeff will love you. Well and truly gaslighted. Would you like a 10 or 20% season ticket increase?

Just a realist, we are what we are, what can I do to change it, stop going?, I ain’t doing that.

Everyone fit we’d have a chance but trying to get 8th with 2/3 of your main goal scoring threat out it’s very unrealistic. Shit I know but it’s just where were that you can thank Jeff for.

I’d rather United won to keep the Europe dream alive and the outside chance United and Spurs go past Villa. But neither were ever likely so I’m not too arsed

Had Chelsea lost tonight I still think we’d be very much outsiders

Watching United lose is always good but it’s even better when they lose from 3-2 up after 90 minutes.

Making Europe would be a disaster without five additional signings. Squad way to small and inexperienced for the additional games as it stands.

What were Utd. doing leaving Palmer free for that last goal - no one within an ass's roar of him .

Let's make it 50% then. Such a strange attitude
I don’t particularly think so, it’s fine to vent your spleen on social media but the majority of fans entering Molineux tomorrow will have never been on a forum and will have a similar attitude.

What did Rashford do besides wander about at half pace? Should be the first one out of the door come the end of the season.

I don’t particularly think so, it’s fine to vent your spleen on social media but the majority of fans entering Molineux tomorrow will have never been on a forum and will have a similar attitude.
See how you feel when they take your OAP discount off you, which probably won't be this renewal, but will happen in the next few seasons

Surely it's not that controversial to say expectations held at the start of the season have been surpassed.

Surely it's not that controversial to say expectations held at the start of the season have been surpassed.
That's not up for debate, suggesting those expectations or ambitions aren't amended once it's clear that more is achievable is imo. That's exactly what Fosun did. Continued acceptance of that will lead to continued piss taking. I'm not having a go at Trev particularly, he's correct when he says the silent majority will just accept it and me grumbling on here will make no difference and nor would it if I gave my season ticket up, someone else will have it. It would take 1000s to make a difference which isn't going to happen. Until it does we will continue to be financially abused

Last edited:
It's possible to both thing early season expectations have been surpassed and also think we've missed an opportunity this season. The weighting of each is in the eye of the beholder.

The majority of Wolves fans are ill informed and think we'd have got a points deduction if we'd have had the audacity to sign a striker in January.

Back