• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

Looking at our remaining fixtures there’s a chance we may not win another game.
Forest are still chasing points, Luton could be, plus Palace.
There’s always a chance we pull off one our shock results I suppose, would be nice to knock glamour puss Ben Brown and his mates off their perch.

That's turned quickly! Sure I saw Lop in the crowd celebrating the equaliser!

Ireland Women vs England Women: It's on at home here.... England just got two really dodgy penalties given to them. Both ridiculous. First was an Irish defender raising her arms to protect her face and the second was an even worse call of the same type as Joao Gomes's so-called offence at Luton.
When do the authorities realise the purpose and importance of a penalty? It's not the same as basketball yet despite the way things are going

Gateshead V Aldershot called off 15 mins or so before kick off. Just the 306 miles between them

Gateshead V Aldershot called off 15 mins or so before kick off. Just the 306 miles between them
How can Aldershot afford to get to places like Gateshead? Surely there was an overnight last night. Plus how long does it take to get there with the crappy UK transport system? It took me two hours to get from Leicester to Wednesfield this evening! Will have to look at the make-up of their league. i would have thought its should be regionalised at that level like in many countries.

Just looked. Hartlepool and Eastleigh are there too! It's bad enough for Kidderminster but Eastleigh to Gateshead? Wow.

How can Aldershot afford to get to places like Gateshead? Surely there was an overnight last night. Plus how long does it take to get there with the crappy UK transport system? It took me two hours to get from Leicester to Wednesfield this evening! Will have to look at the make-up of their league. i would have thought its should be regionalised at that level like in many countries.
They are professional, more clubs than not are at that level now. Regionalisation starts the level below which is about right, although there's a number of Southern teams playing in the North like Banbury and Gloucester due to the way promotions and relegations have gone

They are professional, more clubs than not are at that level now. Regionalisation starts the level below which is about right, although there's a number of Southern teams playing in the North like Banbury and Gloucester due to the way promotions and relegations have gone
Thx. I am out of date then!

Embarrassing attempt by Saka to win a penalty in added time at the Emirates when he could have just scored.

Back